Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

***The Starcraft Society*** JOIN if you are a fan of Starcraft! Watch

ReputationRep:
    This society is in its early stages, so bear with us for the time being.

Welcome to The Starcraft Society, a place where avid lovers and players of this great game can discuss strategies, memories, multiplayer games, Starcraft II etc. We welcome all new members!

Let's get this thing started! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Awww lonely thread, i'll join, I can get starcraft to work over VPN sometimes ^_^
    Get owned on battle.net though.

Can't wait for starcraft II
    although don't like this thing I am hearing of the 1p campaign being split into 3 expansion packs I have to buy each seperately! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    lol, anyone fancy a game on Bnet? i play mostly Protoss, im not that good like D on iccup. msg me if you fancy one.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, starcraft, now that's a good game .

I do try to play it on the odd occasion, but I tend to get owned quickly on the proper maps. I generally go on it to play the good old "use map settings" maps. Good times ^_^. Used to have a giant collection before I had to format my old computer

Plop, I might give you a game, I'll need to find my disc first though =P. The more people the merrier? =D

EDIT: Now I've just realised this thread was made two weeks ago. D'oh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessmarisa)
    Awww lonely thread, i'll join, I can get starcraft to work over VPN sometimes ^_^
    Get owned on battle.net though.

Can't wait for starcraft II
    although don't like this thing I am hearing of the 1p campaign being split into 3 expansion packs I have to buy each seperately! :eek3:
    Well, you've gotta admit, it is 3 times as long. I wouldn't mind so long as it was EPIC.

ReputationRep:
    It would have been better to wait till Wings of Liberty was released... anywho head over to kotaku today, they are running some pretty good previews of the singleplayer component.

Moreover on starcraft 2 official site they are 3 amazing battle reports showing the multiplayer portion.

p.s. all your base are belong to us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrAzY2012)
    Ah, starcraft, now that's a good game .

I do try to play it on the odd occasion, but I tend to get owned quickly on the proper maps. I generally go on it to play the good old "use map settings" maps. Good times ^_^. Used to have a giant collection before I had to format my old computer

Plop, I might give you a game, I'll need to find my disc first though =P. The more people the merrier? =D

EDIT: Now I've just realised this thread was made two weeks ago. D'oh!
    The society didn't show much interest so the mods never created it :sad: We need more Starcraft fans! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    The society didn't show much interest so the mods never created it :sad: We need more Starcraft fans! :woo:
    Application's still pending, dear. But the thread needs a lot more activity before I'll accept it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Application's still pending, dear. But the thread needs a lot more activity before I'll accept it
    can I advertise my society somewhere? I think there's a lot of Starcraft fans out there but this forum's quite empty

ReputationRep:
    Well what did you expect, Starcraft is a 10+ yr old game... and most people have migrated to Warcraft 3 servers afterwards... maybe if we were in korea, we'd have a teeming soc for Starcraft 2... hell we would have one for Starcraft 3 even... lol

ReputationRep:
    Dammit starcraft is good! I wanna play volcano run again, gotta love some poker def tho... custom games are far better than normal ones in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    I love Starcraft. Can't wait for Starcraft II to come out, will need to invest in a better PC, though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigermoth99)
    I love Starcraft. Can't wait for Starcraft II to come out, will need to invest in a better PC, though
    ooo better pc didn't think of that
    excuse to upgrade :cool:

The release seems to be dragging on and on with just teaser bits here and there it is making my interest fade...

ReputationRep:
    I'm really looking forward to Starcraft II. And tbh, im not that bothered about having 3 seperate expansions rather than 1 disk; if there is more gameplay, go for it! Though, im not sure it'll even be released in my lifetime. It's been delayed so many times.

P.S. Tarpit Defense and canon defense ftw!!!11!1one!1

ReputationRep:
    Yea I was looking forward to SC2 5 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    I had no idea there was a sc soc :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I'm amazed there are not more Starcraft players around here...I guess PC games are kind of losing some of their popularity in general because of the consoles.

Zerg all the way! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    In b4 additional pylons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Tingler)
    I'm amazed there are not more Starcraft players around here...I guess PC games are kind of losing some of their popularity in general because of the consoles.

Zerg all the way! :ahee:
    Toss FTW :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pryste)
    Toss FTW :p:
    Protoss I always wanted to be good at, but Zerg is just more fun.

Swarming a base can just bring tears to your eyes. :yep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.