Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone other bloke find this? watch

ReputationRep:
    When you are doing deadlifts if you are wearing loose underwear the bar hits your c0ck on the way up?

It's a ****. I have to wear tight briefs for that reason. Still I expect the lesser endowed blokes or birds don't have this problem.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I don't even know where this thread is going....

I've had it now and then, not very often though. Started tucking it into my socks though so its sound.

ReputationRep:
    Is this just so you can brag about the fact your schlong is too big for this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    Is this just so you can lie about the fact your schlong is too big for this?
    Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    When you are doing deadlifts if you are wearing loose underwear the bar hits your c0ck on the way up?

It's a ****. I have to wear tight briefs for that reason. Still I expect the lesser endowed blokes or birds don't have this problem.
    Can't say I've ever had this problem. Though my uber-long monkey arms mean that my lockout position is mid-thigh.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell are you doing deadlifts with an errection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)

Are you sure your not turned on by all those other men doing weights?

ReputationRep:
    I've never done deadlifts.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you're trying to shrug at the top. At the lockout, you should keep your shoulders loose so the bar is as far down your thighs as possible.

ReputationRep:
    You must have tiny short tyrannosaurus rex arms!!

Otherwise, Chumba's right; stop doing silly pointless **** like trying to shrug the bar or bending your arms.

ReputationRep:
    I dont get this problem. Are you bending your arms or something?

To quote: Letting 300lbs straighten your arms for you is probably the quickest way to hurt yourself

ReputationRep:
    Barbell shrugs tickle my knob.

Feels good man.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.