Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When you are doing deadlifts if you are wearing loose underwear the bar hits your c0ck on the way up?

It's a ****. I have to wear tight briefs for that reason. Still I expect the lesser endowed blokes or birds don't have this problem.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I don't even know where this thread is going....

I've had it now and then, not very often though. Started tucking it into my socks though so its sound.

ReputationRep:
    Is this just so you can brag about the fact your schlong is too big for this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    Is this just so you can lie about the fact your schlong is too big for this?
    Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    When you are doing deadlifts if you are wearing loose underwear the bar hits your c0ck on the way up?

It's a ****. I have to wear tight briefs for that reason. Still I expect the lesser endowed blokes or birds don't have this problem.
    Can't say I've ever had this problem. Though my uber-long monkey arms mean that my lockout position is mid-thigh.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell are you doing deadlifts with an errection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)

Are you sure your not turned on by all those other men doing weights?

ReputationRep:
    I've never done deadlifts.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you're trying to shrug at the top. At the lockout, you should keep your shoulders loose so the bar is as far down your thighs as possible.

ReputationRep:
    You must have tiny short tyrannosaurus rex arms!!

Otherwise, Chumba's right; stop doing silly pointless **** like trying to shrug the bar or bending your arms.

ReputationRep:
    I dont get this problem. Are you bending your arms or something?

To quote: Letting 300lbs straighten your arms for you is probably the quickest way to hurt yourself

ReputationRep:
    Barbell shrugs tickle my knob.

Feels good man.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.