The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Jeremy-Bentham
Question is. Is ABB still good? I told everyone if its not an A its a fail (to keep me going) and now I might get 2 B's. I feel I've let myself down and I can't do anything. Just have to sit here and do nothing waiting for results!

This defines everything that is wrong with these forums.

Either you're a troll or a sad person indeed
I hate these threads. I got CDD in my A levels, ABB is really good. You're fine.
zKlown
This defines everything that is wrong with these forums.

Either you're a troll or a sad person indeed

Theres always one. Usually I ignore but not today.

Question.

1.) How does this "define everything that is wrong with these forums? & what do you mean "by these"?

2.) We get to post 61 and you accuse me of being a troll when you Sir. have not contributed to the thread. You seem to be the troll here.

3.) Right I am a sad person? Define sad? Is someone who watches Hollyoaks sad? Is one sad because he posts random jargon on forums? Or is one sad for questioning the value of his grades.

You Sir. Are a fraud.
Andylol
You're a bloody failure if you don't get A*.

Technically that is impossible. Theres no such thing as A* grade 2009. It was introducted 09 & +
Reply 64
Jeremy-Bentham
Theres always one. Usually I ignore but not today.

Question.

1.) How does this "define everything that is wrong with these forums? & what do you mean "by these"?

2.) We get to post 61 and you accuse me of being a troll when you Sir. have not contributed to the thread. You seem to be the troll here.

3.) Right I am a sad person? Define sad? Is someone who watches Hollyoaks sad? Is one sad because he posts random jargon on forums? Or is one sad for questioning the value of his grades.

You Sir. Are a fraud.

I'm a fraud? Think that's a bit strong and random but there you go.

Yes you are sad IMO, you're asking if ABB is bad when clearly it's above average grades. You got a problem with what I'm saying, PM me.

(I'm not going to bother looking at any further replies in this thread, I don't mess around with internet gangsters like yourself LOLOLOL)
I hate your kind.
zKlown
I'm a fraud? Think that's a bit strong and random but there you go.

Yes you are sad IMO, you're asking if ABB is bad when clearly it's above average grades. You got a problem with what I'm saying, PM me.

(I'm not going to bother looking at any further replies in this thread, I don't mess around with internet gangsters like yourself LOLOLOL)

Fair enough mate. You showed some class there. A justifed answer and you are entitled to your opinion.

Nah lol I'm not an internet gangster I just like to debate. Internet gangsters are crazy.
Reply 67
Those are good grades. You've met your grade requirements, what's there to be apprehensive of?:smile:
Reply 68
Jeremy-Bentham
lol the torment is too much. I don't know how I should react to ABB , its going to be a horrible results day. I just know I won't be happy.

Your.A.Penis.

Latest