Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is being his **** buddy a good idea??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    so basically this lad has liked me for like 2 years now, but he was with his girlfriend but they had a long distance relationship. she moved close by and now me and her got to know each other and became quite good friends. they had a kid together but now have split up and she has moved back home.he is now really coming on to me and i like him in a way, but thinking whether it good idea or not. she is annoying me and we dont talk anymore. he doesnt want her back. he wants me, but i dont want him so he suggested just to have a bit of fun. which i know makes me sound trashy but im up for. good idea or not, considering the history??

ReputationRep:
    no, if you're not into him, then why bother?

ReputationRep:
    Simply. No.

ReputationRep:
    If he has aids, don't do it.

Aids is not nice!

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing wrong with a bit of fun but only you know whether or not it could end up going somewhere that you may not want it to. Plus he may be using you to get back at his ex?

ReputationRep:
    Your particular situation sounds far too complicated and bothersome to turn out the way you want it to. I'd say no.

But I know you're gonna do it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    no don't, he still gets what he wants!

ReputationRep:
    what's a 'french connection uk buddy'? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    No, it's not a good idea.

It's a great idea!! then he'll **** u every day every ******* time and then he'll get u pregnant and run off then u'll have an abortion then he'll come back wearing a mask to **** u once again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraBaby)
    so basically this lad has liked me for like 2 years now, but he was with his girlfriend but they had a long distance relationship. she moved close by and now me and her got to know each other and became quite good friends. they had a kid together but now have split up and she has moved back home.he is now really coming on to me and i like him in a way, but thinking whether it good idea or not. she is annoying me and we dont talk anymore. he doesnt want her back. he wants me, but i dont want him so he suggested just to have a bit of fun. which i know makes me sound trashy but im up for. good idea or not, considering the history??
    ******* hell. Your life is like an episode of Jeremy Kyle.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's a good idea. I'm sure you can find someone else

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and he will respect you more to boot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraBaby)
    You're not with no control are you :eyebrow::holmes:

EDIT:don't take seriously :p:

But don't that make you seem slutty and easy??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    what's a 'french connection uk buddy'? :confused:
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    ha im not easy. he is quite nice. but then again i have no feelings for him what so ever.

(Original post by Gaara.)
    You're not with no control are you :eyebrow::holmes:

EDIT:don't take seriously :p:

But don't that make you seem slutty and easy??
    You're making life for perverts and miscreants harder. Why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    You're making life for perverts and miscreants harder. Why
    Because it makes me feel good inside

(Original post by Gaara.)
    Because it makes me feel good inside
    South Park has taught you nothing

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.