Turn on thread page Beta

is being his **** buddy a good idea??? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraBaby)
    so basically this lad has liked me for like 2 years now, but he was with his girlfriend but they had a long distance relationship. she moved close by and now me and her got to know each other and became quite good friends. they had a kid together but now have split up and she has moved back home.he is now really coming on to me and i like him in a way, but thinking whether it good idea or not. she is annoying me and we dont talk anymore. he doesnt want her back. he wants me, but i dont want him so he suggested just to have a bit of fun. which i know makes me sound trashy but im up for. good idea or not, considering the history??
    why are you up for it if you dont want him though?

I would say go for it if he wasnt with your friend in the past and if he didnt have a kid... its still up to you though

ReputationRep:
    If you want.

He might get a little attached to you though, which could be problematic.

ReputationRep:
    It's beyond me why some people would want to degrade themselves by having these so-called "f*ck buddies" :confused:
    Why on earth would you chose emotional stress coupled with the danger of STIs over a normal relationship?!

ReputationRep:
    I can see no possible situation where this wouldn't work out brilliantly for all concerned.

ReputationRep:
    If you want AIDS and likes, yes. :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    what's a 'french connection uk buddy'? :confused:
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    is it n0c0ntr0l?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I can see no possible situation where this wouldn't work out brilliantly for all concerned.
    orgasm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraBaby)
    ha im not easy. he is quite nice. but then again i have no feelings for him what so ever.
    just let him **** you, im sure thats what you want. Dont we all?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.