Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is being his **** buddy a good idea??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraBaby)
    so basically this lad has liked me for like 2 years now, but he was with his girlfriend but they had a long distance relationship. she moved close by and now me and her got to know each other and became quite good friends. they had a kid together but now have split up and she has moved back home.he is now really coming on to me and i like him in a way, but thinking whether it good idea or not. she is annoying me and we dont talk anymore. he doesnt want her back. he wants me, but i dont want him so he suggested just to have a bit of fun. which i know makes me sound trashy but im up for. good idea or not, considering the history??
    why are you up for it if you dont want him though?

I would say go for it if he wasnt with your friend in the past and if he didnt have a kid... its still up to you though

ReputationRep:
    If you want.

He might get a little attached to you though, which could be problematic.

ReputationRep:
    It's beyond me why some people would want to degrade themselves by having these so-called "f*ck buddies" :confused:
    Why on earth would you chose emotional stress coupled with the danger of STIs over a normal relationship?!

ReputationRep:
    I can see no possible situation where this wouldn't work out brilliantly for all concerned.

ReputationRep:
    If you want AIDS and likes, yes. :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    what's a 'french connection uk buddy'? :confused:
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    is it n0c0ntr0l?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I can see no possible situation where this wouldn't work out brilliantly for all concerned.
    orgasm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraBaby)
    ha im not easy. he is quite nice. but then again i have no feelings for him what so ever.
    just let him **** you, im sure thats what you want. Dont we all?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.