Turn on thread page Beta

Am I the only one who can't wait to go back to uni? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    5 months? what the **** lol what are you paying your tuition fees for :p: 1 month is too much for me atm
    That's what I'm so annoyed about. My last exam was on 9th May and I return on 5th Oct. Somewhat frustrating... I'm doing some independant learning over the summer break however, so it's not too bad.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I want to get on with my postgrad. I miss my friends and I have nothing to do. Summer holidays are too long for a holiday, and too short to find work.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not bothered. I don't mind going back but I'm enjoying the summer. It's not that hard to find something to fill your time with.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly indifferent. Summer can be boring, but after the horror that was April to June I'm quite happy to not be studying again just yet. I do miss the getting drunk several times a week though.

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait, I'm getting serious university withdrawal symptoms ahhhh. I really miss my housemates and my friends at home have changed alot/not sure where I stand with them anymore/all have best friends/mini groups and I become metaphorical 'pollyfiller', joy. Anyway, yes, bring back uni please

ReputationRep:
    Agreed im starting Uni this summer and i just want to go.

Theres not much to do when your broke

:yep: I want to get back, just so I can have some space, and actually do something rather than sit around :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    Will you believe me if I say the exact same thread with the same title is made every summer holidays on here?
    No, probably not, since you only been here since May..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    When at uni I want holidays.

When on holidays I want uni.

It's tough being me.
    Grass is always greener for some people.

OP, I'm in exactly the same position as you. I finished uni half way through May. I start half way through September.

It's nearly four months and it's awfully dull. I just want to go back now.

ReputationRep:
    Me! I'm missing uni and uni people so much!

ReputationRep:
    I am. I didn't enjoy my first year massively, but I'm so unbelievably bored at home, I can't wait to go back.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.