ReputationRep:
    If anybody has steam, add meee.

samus2

ReputationRep:
    No thanks.

ReputationRep:
    what do you play on steam?

ReputationRep:
    I'm making a steam engine for Extended Project...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    Here comes the obvious CS: S and HL2: DM.

I'll plug a favoured HL2: DM mod of mine though. Called SourceForts, try it out if you fancy something new.

EDIT - And the forum gets it's own way once more. No smilies please.

ReputationRep:
    Add me if you want: del1507

I mostly play CS these days.

ReputationRep:
    *Sigh* havent played on steam for a few months. Oh how I miss you! I play CS and nothing else whilst on it but I do have a long list of games.

ReputationRep:
    anyone play TF2??

ReputationRep:
    TF2 ft awesome. Seriously, Steam is the best thing since sliced bread. Esp. the weekend deals :drool:

Feel free to addme: http://steamcommunity.com/id/estel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    atm, Css, TF2, ZM and peggle.
    Reformated my pc a few months ago and never got round to redoing all my games >.<

ReputationRep:
    I'm Phase3 if anyone wants an add. I play tf2, hl2dm, used to play a lot of l4d but I've faded away from that now. haven't played css in aaages but I used to be in a nice clan : )

(Original post by Entangled)
    I'll plug a favoured HL2: DM mod of mine though. Called SourceForts, try it out if you fancy something new.
    Is that still going? I've come back and forth to SF more times than I can remember how long you been on it?

ReputationRep:
    there are no girls on the internet. Fact

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    there are no girls on the internet. Fact
    Clearly.

ReputationRep:
    add me if ya want :P

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961156315

If im on im normally playin tf2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Entangled)
    Here comes the obvious CS: S and HL2: DM.

EDIT - And the forum gets it's own way once more. No smilies please.
    I don't know what you mean... I don't have a problem writing CS:S and HL2:DM properly :p:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Mad Vlad]I don't know what you mean... I don't have a problem writing [noparse]CS:S and HL2:DM[/noparse] properly :p:[/QUOTE]

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=estel][noparse]

[s]ninja[/s][/QUOTE]
    [s]awesome[/s]

ReputationRep:
    Ah, the one downside to Ubuntu (and a lack of technological pizzazz): I can't play any games on Steam, or any games for that matter. Sure, I can use WINE and mess around and hope to god things work...but, I've already broken my laptop once...so I'll just have to live without Steam (it's not like I have anything special on it - The Movies, Ghost Master, Titan Quest, Rome: Total War; all that jazz).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatatonicStupor)
    Ah, the one downside to Ubuntu (and a lack of technological pizzazz): I can't play any games on Steam, or any games for that matter. Sure, I can use WINE and mess around and hope to god things work...but, I've already broken my laptop once...so I'll just have to live without Steam (it's not like I have anything special on it - The Movies, Ghost Master, Titan Quest, Rome: Total War; all that jazz).
    Steam runs fine in Wine on my Arch Linux installation without any extra tweaking. Just install wine, run winecfg then download Steam.

Got CS:S working as well, although it was a bit slow due to the crappy linux ATI driver.

ReputationRep:
    Bought the orange box about a month and a half ago. Play TF2 too much. I really like Pipeline.

TripleInfinity

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.