Turn on thread page Beta

Why do i spend hours on here reading about suicide, periods, poo sex and crying? watch

Why do i spend hours on here reading about suicide, periods, poo and crying? Me and a friend find this ridiculously entertaining. Why is some blokes rotting *******/foreskin and someone who pooed all over their boyfriend so interesting?

ReputationRep:
    Because knowing that people's lives are worse than my own gives me a sick sense of pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    because you're addicted to TSR..

ReputationRep:
    Because you and a friend find it ridiculously entertaining?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    Because knowing that people's lives are worse than my own gives me a sick sense of pleasure.
    Very much this. Aside from the fact that it's not sick anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Schadenfreude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    Ahhh so you must watch Jeremy Kyle.

OP I have no idea but it seems to be something to do with procrastination. I still go out and do the exciting things that I normally do but this week I have abandoned all of the important/responsible things that I should be doing. Its annoying and I will stop it ... soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    nail. head.

ReputationRep:
    All of the above I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Entangled)
    Very much this. Aside from the fact that it's not sick anymore.
    Just mildly nauseating?

(Original post by voudreau)
    Ahhh so you must watch Jeremy Kyle.
    Indeed ^^

(Original post by BrightGirl)
    nail. head.
    Glad you agree

ReputationRep:
    Because its either that or watch some crap about the olympics or Gordon Brown :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    Your sig rocks

ReputationRep:
    Because it's the most interesting, hilarious and easy entertainment available

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    Your sig is great!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.