Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you go for a #2 (i.e. a poo), on average? watch

• View Poll Results: going for a #2, how often?
    More than twice a day
    3.55%
    Twice a day
    17.26%
    Once a day
    37.56%
    Once every 2 days
    28.93%
    Once every 3-5 days
    10.66%
    Once a week
    1.52%
    Less than once a week
    0.51%

ReputationRep:
    I am interested to know how often people go for a #2 compared to me and how people on TSR compare to people in RL. I go on average once every two days.

Poll included with this thread :woo:

ReputationRep:
    During the week, I poo pretty much every day at 5:15pm. Sometimes I'll go again when I'm at home. Weekends vary.

ReputationRep:
    I trained myself to do it rarely because I hated using porta-loos at a music festival that I was always forced to go to.

ReputationRep:
    usually once a day but it depends on what I've eaten

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to answer the intended question, but I shave my head to number two every six weeks approx.

ReputationRep:
    http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/poop.jpg

ReputationRep:
    normally once a day, but it depends on how much/what i've been eating.

ReputationRep:
    Why oh why did I have a chocolate brownie while reading this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    I'm not going to answer the intended question, but I shave my head to number two every six weeks approx.
    GTFO, you're not funny.

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering this recently, as I go more often than I used to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    During the week, I poo pretty much every day at 5:15pm. Sometimes I'll go again when I'm at home. Weekends vary.
    thats pretty pro ha

twice a day, once in the morning, once midday, usually (except when i've had too much chocolate, then once every two days)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HenryChan)
    thats pretty pro ha
    :yep:

Using work bog roll saves money.

ReputationRep:
    x1,000,000,0000 MILLIONS LOL'S that sig is the funniest thing i have ever seen!!!!!!!!, I dont mean the cat, i mean the SLAP.

Oh and i do it about once every two days, I think it's so disgusting to be doing it everyday regardless of what anyone says, control the ASS!.... Old people (unhealthy( do it like twice a day that's just.... raw.. and then come out and say IT'S HEALTHY TO POO ALL THE TIME

yeoknothxbb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    :yep:

Using work bog roll saves money.
    I only enjoy a bowel movement when I'm using my own facilities. You can relax and take your time. Have a ponder.
    At work you run the risk of someone interrupting or what if it doesn't flush?! :eek: Do you not think of these risks?

ReputationRep:
    2-4 times a week. I love poos!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by breakthru)
    I am interested to know how often people go for a #2 compared to me and how people on TSR compare to people in RL. I go on average once every two days.

Poll included with this thread :woo:
    LOL why are you interested in how often people poop???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cats_have_teats)
    I only enjoy a bowel movement when I'm using my own facilities. You can relax and take your time. Have a ponder.
    At work you run the risk of someone interrupting or what if it doesn't flush?! :eek: Do you not think of these risks?
    I relax and take my time at work. And it's always flushed for me. We have maintenance guys and everything here! :awesome:

Interruptions aren't a problem either - good old locked doors.

ReputationRep:
    Once a day :yep:

Though I agree with what someone else said, I can't relax when I'm using the toilet at anywhere other than home. I don't know why...I just can't

ReputationRep:
    Wow now I seen it all!
    Once every 2 days and more you are constipated and need to check up with doctor

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.