Turn on thread page Beta

How often do you go for a #2 (i.e. a poo), on average? watch

• View Poll Results: going for a #2, how often?
    More than twice a day
    3.55%
    Twice a day
    17.26%
    Once a day
    37.56%
    Once every 2 days
    28.93%
    Once every 3-5 days
    10.66%
    Once a week
    1.52%
    Less than once a week
    0.51%

ReputationRep:
    I am interested to know how often people go for a #2 compared to me and how people on TSR compare to people in RL. I go on average once every two days.

Poll included with this thread :woo:

ReputationRep:
    During the week, I poo pretty much every day at 5:15pm. Sometimes I'll go again when I'm at home. Weekends vary.

ReputationRep:
    I trained myself to do it rarely because I hated using porta-loos at a music festival that I was always forced to go to.

ReputationRep:
    usually once a day but it depends on what I've eaten

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to answer the intended question, but I shave my head to number two every six weeks approx.

ReputationRep:
    http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/poop.jpg

ReputationRep:
    normally once a day, but it depends on how much/what i've been eating.

ReputationRep:
    Why oh why did I have a chocolate brownie while reading this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    I'm not going to answer the intended question, but I shave my head to number two every six weeks approx.
    GTFO, you're not funny.

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering this recently, as I go more often than I used to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    During the week, I poo pretty much every day at 5:15pm. Sometimes I'll go again when I'm at home. Weekends vary.
    thats pretty pro ha

twice a day, once in the morning, once midday, usually (except when i've had too much chocolate, then once every two days)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HenryChan)
    thats pretty pro ha
    :yep:

Using work bog roll saves money.

ReputationRep:
    x1,000,000,0000 MILLIONS LOL'S that sig is the funniest thing i have ever seen!!!!!!!!, I dont mean the cat, i mean the SLAP.

Oh and i do it about once every two days, I think it's so disgusting to be doing it everyday regardless of what anyone says, control the ASS!.... Old people (unhealthy( do it like twice a day that's just.... raw.. and then come out and say IT'S HEALTHY TO POO ALL THE TIME

yeoknothxbb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    :yep:

Using work bog roll saves money.
    I only enjoy a bowel movement when I'm using my own facilities. You can relax and take your time. Have a ponder.
    At work you run the risk of someone interrupting or what if it doesn't flush?! :eek: Do you not think of these risks?

ReputationRep:
    2-4 times a week. I love poos!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by breakthru)
    I am interested to know how often people go for a #2 compared to me and how people on TSR compare to people in RL. I go on average once every two days.

Poll included with this thread :woo:
    LOL why are you interested in how often people poop???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cats_have_teats)
    I only enjoy a bowel movement when I'm using my own facilities. You can relax and take your time. Have a ponder.
    At work you run the risk of someone interrupting or what if it doesn't flush?! :eek: Do you not think of these risks?
    I relax and take my time at work. And it's always flushed for me. We have maintenance guys and everything here! :awesome:

Interruptions aren't a problem either - good old locked doors.

ReputationRep:
    Once a day :yep:

Though I agree with what someone else said, I can't relax when I'm using the toilet at anywhere other than home. I don't know why...I just can't

ReputationRep:
    Wow now I seen it all!
    Once every 2 days and more you are constipated and need to check up with doctor

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.