Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right, I feel it's time for a rant!!

I'll give you the low-down. I was with my ex for a year and a half, broke up in March. He's still doing the whole " I love you " thing and everytime it makes me think we could be together again. THEN, He **** my mind up and has all these random little girlies talking to him, going out with him etc etc, you get the drift? Then next day or whatever he's back to the " I love you ". I can't take it anymore, I think it's slowly making me insane!! Am I that hideous or something? Arghhhhhhhhhh

What makes it worse is he was pretty much one of my best friends. Oh, and he likes to flaunt this all on Facebook. :mad:

Argghhh, any suggestions on what I can do??????

ReputationRep:
    I'd delete him off facebook and cut contact with him, at least for a while. Or, tell all what you just said to him and see what he says. What he's doing isn't fair, but he will probably keep doing it until you initiate something. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    cut contact. at least for a little while

He is paedo? or just one of those guys who surrounds himself with girls 3/4 years younger to boost self esteem?

ReputationRep:
    Either, he misses you and uses these girls to both boost his esteem and make you jealous in the hopes that you will declare your love and tell him you must be together, or he is simply enjoying his freedom and dragging you along because he is an ********.

ReputationRep:
    thats men for ya.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyspacemonkey)
    Either, he misses you and uses these girls to both boost his esteem and make you jealous in the hopes that you will declare your love and tell him you must be together, or he is simply enjoying his freedom and dragging you along because he is an ********.
    Probably the latter... arghhh

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he cant make up his mind what he wants, so he is trying to have his cake and eat it, obviously this is not doing you any good.

As suggested cut contact and try and keep him off your mind as much as you can, he isnt doing you any good at the moment, so its most likely better for you to try and have a fresh start without him being there dragging you back.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.