Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it weird for someone to not ever go clubbing?

thx

ReputationRep:
    nope, getting sweaty and getting pissed isnt going to be everyones scene

you're welcome

ReputationRep:
    Depends how old they are. I know people here are going to say 'of course not, people like different things'. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

ReputationRep:
    I guess not...but it's amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Its not for everyone, the concept of it isnt exactly the best one to get in your head. Maybe try it out if you feel like it, but if you dont want to do it, dont do it, each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    It does feel amazing sometimes - let yourself go every now and then.

ReputationRep:
    Clubbing is ****.

You wanna go out and let yer hair down? Go to a gig! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Clubbing is ****.

You wanna go out and let yer hair down? Go to a gig! :yep:
    i agree you get just as drunk but you get to listen to much better music!

ReputationRep:
    I dislike clubbing havent been since october last year, i prefer dinners etc..i sound so old ha

ReputationRep:
    i had a reet night out in Halifax for my mates 19th on saturday. Dressed up as Army just for a crack. loads of pubs/ bars, then end up in liquid. I love a good night out. Just getting drunk with your mates, and everyone just having a good time. end with a takeaway...perfect!

ReputationRep:
    clubbing is brilliant for people who love music and love enjoying themselves... Some people just go to "pull" but dont go if you hate the music... as your not going to like it 1 bit.

ReputationRep:
    Nope its a personal choice. If it doesn't seem your kind of thing and you don't think you will have a good night why waste your time and money?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Les_Etoiles)
    I dislike clubbing havent been since october last year, i prefer dinners etc..i sound so old ha
    Dinners can be amazing, actually :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Go on a student night, 1 quid drinks all night. Great fun, you can't get a better night for value for money

ReputationRep:
    Love clubbing. So much, that I've been doing it illegally for a year and a half now. Totally worth it. Don't knock it till you've tried it seriously.

ReputationRep:
    clubbing is weak man, i dont know why people love it so much, they try to force themselves i guess, cos its a normal thing to do nowadays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    Dinners can be amazing, actually :yep:
    Too right :yep: nothing can beat a good steak dinner with good company!

ReputationRep:
    no it not weird
    rather you show you got some sense

ReputationRep:
    Its down to persnal choice, if you dont go you shouldnt let that bother you.

im 19 have never gone clubbing as it doesnt interest me, im sure i will go one day but its not as if my life is ***** because i havent. I dont like dancing and i dont drink to get drunk i drink because i like the flavour of the drink and so never get drunk.

There are a thousand more ways to have fun.

Much prefer the thought of going out to dinner with my friends then drinks after in a bar where i can actually continue the conversation nicely without having to shout to be heard =)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.