Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Should we execute people that promote religion? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navras)
    Who really gives a **** about this art anyway?

Answer: ******s.

Solution: Kill them aswell.
    People with an IQ higher than single figures?

ReputationRep:
    Who really gives a **** about this art anyway? Answer: ******s. Solution: Kill them aswell.
    That sounds like something a religious person would say - you know, the determination to spread hatred against and execute gay people.

So why would you want to kill religious people when you have so much in common with them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammythedodger)
    People with an IQ higher than single figures?
    I'm only interested in people with triple figure IQ's. Hence this thread.

ReputationRep:
    I'd prefer they didn't promote irrational beliefs, but I wouldn't promote their execution.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only interested in people with triple figure IQ's. Hence this thread.
    Yeah... after this reponse it's kinda of confirmed that you're not worth arguing with :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask)
    That sounds like something a religious person would say - you know, the determination to spread hatred against and execute gay people.

So why would you want to kill religious people when you have so much in common with them?
    :rolleyes:

You are ridiculously stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don_Scott)
    You are ridiculously stupid.
    That's rich, coming from you.

ReputationRep:
    Should we execute people that promote religion?
    Should we execute people that denounce religious?

Answer to both No.
    As we can't do one without the other. Both sets of people would have to be killed in the OP's eyes if you believe his point of view. His argument is the point that religion shouldn't be done in public. Well then critising religion shouldn't be done in public.

ReputationRep:
    Amusing that we're using violent measures because we're against violence...
    No for obvious reasons. In fact I reckon we should exucute people who aren't religious for spreading lies about the universe if we're going down that path way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask)
    That's rich, coming from you.
    You think all religious people wish to kill homosexuals. Even Jainists and Quakers.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is dumb and full of dumb people including OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don_Scott)
    You think all religious people wish to kill homosexuals. Even Jainists and Quakers.
    Not all of them, but a sizable portion.

ReputationRep:
    I see where you're coming from, but execution is a little harsh! Religion should definitely be a personal thing though, I personally hate street preachers. If I want more information, I'll find out for myself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unrespected_subject_taker)
    His argument is the point that religion shouldn't be done in public. Well then critising religion shouldn't be done in public.
    When have you ever heard someone criticising religion in public?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Something I have seen consistently in this thread from the militant atheists is a general ignorance of the fact that a culture is founded in religion.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_244340.html

Personally, I think the North Koreans are doing it right. But why they have to pussy-foot around it I don't know. Accusing them of 'spying' is just dumb. Why can't we just have a law that makes religion something personal? Anyone that publicises their faith should be given three strikes. Then execution.

Agree or disagree? And give reasons.
    What would God say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mijdge)
    When have you ever heard someone criticising religion in public?
    I'm sure that there will be a lot of richard dawkins stuff I can bring up on this
    It is also a extremist point to a extremist question that if it was the other way round he wouldn't like to be executed

ReputationRep:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_244340.html

Personally, I think the North Koreans are doing it right. But why they have to pussy-foot around it I don't know. Accusing them of 'spying' is just dumb. Why can't we just have a law that makes religion something personal? Anyone that publicises their faith should be given three strikes. Then execution.

Agree or disagree? And give reasons.
    Navras: creator of other high quality threads such as
    A quick word about the BNP
    Should I be mean to girls that like me?

ReputationRep:
    Well i think korea should probably be taken to court. Persecuting someone because of their beliefs is illegal according to their very own constitution, and in the article it mentions they hold fake prayer meetings to catch you out if you're religious! Entrapment as well. Only person that should be executed is kim jong il and anyone who supports his 1984 esque reign of goddamn terror.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.