Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm obsessed with chubby girls. watch

ReputationRep:
    It's weird, lol. I have had many offers from fit girls, I have been dating slim and tall girls, model types, but that just didn't work. Ever.

No idea why, no idea where does it steam from, but chubby girls just give me the sort of sensation that a slim girl can't. I don't understand it exactly, but every single slim and fit girl has got something missing for me.

I know the beauty standards of modern society. They're the total opposite of what I'm into.

Lily Allen, back in her chubbier days. Lacey Turner. Trisha Paytas. Kelly Osbourne. I could go on, and on, and on. Fabulous. You can never, ever ever go wrong with a bit of love handles and a body to hug.

What makes me even more happy is that - supposedly - 99.9% of guys are not into these kinds of women, so us chubby-chasers have got a WHOLE size-group to ourselves :awesome:

How awesome is that? :teeth:

I just wanted to let the chubbier girls know: don't conform to the society's standards. Be yourself and love yourself for who you are. There are men who are into curves. There are good looking men who are into curves. Truth is, many of them won't admit it publicly - in fear of embarrassment in front of their mates, knowing the preconceptions about larger girls. These guys, they're not worth hanging out with, but still, it shows that there are guys who actually appreciate what's over-the-average.

Then, there are well-groomed guys who just have guts to admit publicly what their preferences are. I am one of them, I don't have any shame in admitting that I'd take a chubby girl over a stick-thin one anytime. :yep:

Girls: stop letting others brainwash you. What's huge is cute. What's huge is adorable. What's huge is healthy and cuddly. Big girls for the win.

/This statement comes from my annoyance with the other thread about men hating large girls. Supposedly. Feel free to comment. Thank you./

ReputationRep:
    IM IN! Woooooooo

ReputationRep:
    As long as you are not one of those evil "feeders" that's all dandy. Well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    It's weird, lol. I have had many offers from fit girls, I have been dating slim and tall girls, model types, but that just didn't work. Ever.

No idea why, no idea where does it steam from, but chubby girls just give me the sort of sensation that a slim girl can't. I don't understand it exactly, but every single slim and fit girl has got something missing for me.

I know the beauty standards of modern society. They're the total opposite of what I'm into.

Lily Allen, back in her chubbier days. Lacey Turner. Trisha Paytas. Kelly Osbourne. I could go on, and on, and on. Fabulous. You can never, ever ever go wrong with a bit of love handles and a body to hug.

What makes me even more happy is that - supposedly - 99.9% of guys are not into these kinds of women, so us chubby-chasers have got a WHOLE size-group to ourselves :awesome:

I just wanted to let the chubbier girls know: don't conform to the society's standards. Be yourself and love yourself for who you are. There are men who are into curves. There are good looking men who are into curves. Truth is, many of them won't admit it publicly - in fear of embarrassment in front of their mates, knowing the preconceptions about larger girls. These guys, they're not worth hanging out with, but still, it shows that there are guys who actually appreciate what's over-the-average.

Then, there are well-groomed guys who just have guts to admit publicly what their preferences are. I am one of them, I don't have any shame in admitting that I'd take a chubby girl over a stick-thin one anytime. :yep:

Girls: stop letting others brainwash you. What's huge is cute. What's huge is adorable. What's huge is healthy and cuddly. Big girls for the win.

/This statement comes from my annoyance with the other thread about men hating large girls. Supposedly. Feel free to comment. Thank you./
    Nice statistic you just made up there :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I love curvy girls.

ReputationRep:
    You are the TSR's Mika. (he has a song "Big girls you are beautifu"l)

ReputationRep:
    Is to his/her own I guess.

ReputationRep:
    lol. Awww GO YOU

ReputationRep:
    Awww

I <3 u lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Nice statistic you just made up there :rolleyes:
    Direct quote from the other thread, I have just used those "fabricated statistics".

Note the "supposedly", btw. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    nice to know

ReputationRep:
    Love me :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    You just made a lot of chubby girls happy

ReputationRep:

:eek: i like chubby girls but lily Allen and kelly Osbourne are not hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    As long as you are not one of those evil "feeders" that's all dandy. Well done.
    Dunno what's a "feeder", I just felt like letting it all out after reading all those hating comments on the non-size-zero girls here. I recently realized that most of my girlfiends, since my early teens, were at least 'chubby'. And I don't have a problem with it. It's awesome, it's great, it's lovely and I think it's cute.

That's just it. I'm glad I've made some girls happy with that statement.

ReputationRep:

dude..! you're taste in music..! it's awesome...!!!...:hifro: atleast it seems to be..

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were gay :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    You just made a lot of chubby girls happy

but the skinny girls are now unhappy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    but the skinny girls are now unhappy
    Maybe it will do them good to have a little taste of what us chubby girls experience for our whole entire existence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbo3045)
    I thought you were gay :dontknow:
    wow, you were wrong. :yep:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.