Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    You're more out because of having been quiet for the past month or so, despite announcements that might have suggested quite an opposite was to happen.

:p:
    An what announcements might they have been?:p:
    So I am out then!? Youve like ruined my night now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    There's still an opportunity to make it all up, you know

Just sayin'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forever_dreamer)
    ...Yep,i repped a few pages back. Predictable?
    Ah well, it made me smile
    So did I! But I do want to know how many other people did too. Oh well!

ReputationRep:
    An what announcements might they have been?http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    He's not the only chubby chaser

ReputationRep:
    Dunno, am no paying attention to this, tbh, but my gem-status doesn't seem to have changed, so it can't be that much. That doesn't matter for me, what matters is that I've actually made some girls happy and proved to them that not all hope is lost. That has made my day, really. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/yep.gif
    Yep, they all love you now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    The "problem" (note the inverted commas, a/k/a quotation marks) is that she isn't chubby at all.

Still fit, as much as a thin, model-type kind of girl can be fit, of course

ReputationRep:
    The "problem" (note the inverted commas, a/k/a quotation marks) is that she isn't chubby at all.

Still fit, as much as a thin, model-type kind of girl can be fit, of course
    oh right lol. So that's what it is

ReputationRep:
    Well I know thatttt, but theres a thing. Are you one too then?
    Second thread youve quoted me on today:p:

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing like "too tall" - when worst come to worst, I might just exploit you, and make you reach out for the top-shelf-Finest range of products, when grocery shopping.

Hahaaaa
    of course of course I'd happily oblige

I'm basically 6ft though but today I went out in heels :eek:
    How short are you? :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's weird, lol. I have had many offers from fit girls, I have been dating slim and tall girls, model types, but that just didn't work. Ever.

No idea why, no idea where does it steam from, but chubby girls just give me the sort of sensation that a slim girl can't. I don't understand it exactly, but every single slim and fit girl has got something missing for me.

I know the beauty standards of modern society. They're the total opposite of what I'm into.

Lily Allen, back in her chubbier days. Lacey Turner. Trisha Paytas. Kelly Osbourne. I could go on, and on, and on. Fabulous. You can never, ever ever go wrong with a bit of love handles and a body to hug.

What makes me even more happy is that - supposedly - 99.9% of guys are not into these kinds of women, so us chubby-chasers have got a WHOLE size-group to ourselves :awesome:

How awesome is that? :teeth:

I just wanted to let the chubbier girls know: don't conform to the society's standards. Be yourself and love yourself for who you are. There are men who are into curves. There are good looking men who are into curves. Truth is, many of them won't admit it publicly - in fear of embarrassment in front of their mates, knowing the preconceptions about larger girls. These guys, they're not worth hanging out with, but still, it shows that there are guys who actually appreciate what's over-the-average.

Then, there are well-groomed guys who just have guts to admit publicly what their preferences are. I am one of them, I don't have any shame in admitting that I'd take a chubby girl over a stick-thin one anytime. :yep:

Girls: stop letting others brainwash you. What's huge is cute. What's huge is adorable. What's huge is healthy and cuddly. Big girls for the win.

/This statement comes from my annoyance with the other thread about men hating large girls. Supposedly. Feel free to comment. Thank you./
    this is so sweet.
    theres so much negativity around and trying to make larger girls feel bad about themselves.
    watever.
    i like my food.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: :dance:

ReputationRep:
    There's still an opportunity to make it all up, you know

Just sayin'

Reallyyyy how?
    Just so you know I coud give you more sensation than any chubby or skinny model type ever could.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Well I know thatttt, but theres a thing. Are you one too then?
    Second thread youve quoted me on todayhttp://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    lol are you sure? I only see one , can't really specify tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Reallyyyy how?
    By the means of effective use of the 48-hour-long weekend period. ;-)

ReputationRep:
    repped!! told you so

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh we're getting back into that are we;]
    Well I think we need to so some planning[serious]... then after you can start a thread about how amazing at everything I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    How short are you? :p:
    Same height as Sisqó and Silvio Berlusconi. Oh, and Daniel Radcliffe, until pretty recently. 5'5" ;-)

ReputationRep:
    lol are you sure? I only see one , can't really specify tbh.
    Am I sure about what lol? Im confused now.

ReputationRep:
    Am I sure about what lol? Im confused now.
    The amount of times i quoted you today lol

ReputationRep:
    The amount of times i quoted you today lol
    Ohhh lol, yeah Im sure. It was that one about me crying and being never at peace =].

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.