Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donnahh)
    IM IN! Woooooooo
    Stop it :p: We've already established you're gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    I like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Maybe it will do them good to have a little taste of what us chubby girls experience for our whole entire existence

aww :console:

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the OP.
    While I wouldn't turn down a girl just because she was thin, give me the choice between two identical girls, the only difference one being a size 8 and the other being a size 16, I'd take the bigger girl all the time.

(No need to anon cos most of my mates know anyways lol).

ReputationRep:
    big bum/boobs/love handles ftw

:p:

ReputationRep:
    :itsme:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it will do them good to have a little taste of what us chubby girls experience for our whole entire existence
    Then they will comfort eat and stop looking like stick insects. Then everybody's happy :woo:

ReputationRep:
    whoa whoa, not when I'm around. I love making a chubby girl feel special. TBH I kinda feel a chubby girl does appreciate it more, since many are - unfortunately - not used to men showing their interest and dedication to them.

It's kinda weird, I had already experienced girls actually thinking I'm just taking the piss (it seems that even in this thread someone had a thought like this), not believing I might be serious. That's bad, how far the preconceptions have gone in the contemporary society.

Buck the trend. End of. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    I agree with the OP.
    While I wouldn't turn down a girl just because she was thin, give me the choice between two identical girls, the only difference one being a size 8 and the other being a size 16, I'd take the bigger girl all the time.

(No need to anon cos most of my mates know anyways lol).
    *LOVES YOU!*

ReputationRep:
    yay go you!! My hero

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieee91)
    :itsme:
    you look very... feline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    whoa whoa, not when I'm around. I love making a chubby girl feel special. TBH I kinda feel a chubby girl does appreciate it more, since many are - unfortunately - not used to men showing their interest and dedication to them.

It's kinda weird, I had already experienced girls actually thinking I'm just taking the piss (it seems that even in this thread someone had a thought like this), not believing I might be serious. That's bad, how far the preconceptions have gone in the contemporary society.

Buck the trend. End of. :yep:
    Well at least there's one.

Yeah, it's quite sick, this modern culture, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icn06)
    Awww

I <3 u lol
    You're cute. No, seriously, you are and I mean it. I've been thinking that since I saw you here, on the TSR, for the very first time. Nice that I can share that with you on such an ammmazing opportunity like this one ;-)

I'm also obsessed with chubby girls and i'm female lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King4eva)
    :eek: i like chubby girls but lily Allen and kelly Osbourne are not hot.
    Kelly was, but she's too thin now. Lily Allen is a walking perfection, although she should have gained back the weight she lost recently. :yep:

ReputationRep:

Nice to know there are some nice blokes out there ^^

ReputationRep:
    I feel bad even saying chubby! Sounds so derogatory. I'm a victim of PC

2 orgasms daily? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    As long as you are not one of those evil "feeders" that's all dandy. Well done.
    Whats a feeder?

ReputationRep:
    Woot, agree Go, go chubby girls! YAY! And wooo to OP too

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.