Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go as far and say chubby, but I would definitely rather chubby than skinny. Nothing worse than seeing a girl's bones due to her obsession with weigh. Curvy girls is the way forward

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's just a communist thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    2 orgasms daily? :awesome:
    NOT THAT PART!!! They don't deserve that.

I meant the crappy unappreciated feelings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Maybe it will do them good to have a little taste of what us chubby girls experience for our whole entire existence
    Why are you acting like you are chubby? I bet you are not even a size 12. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling the OP posted this thread just to get rep from chubby girls :awesome:

I like chubby girls but I don't think there's much point in making a thread about it...

But I do like chubby girls, let's just make that point very clear :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    Stop it :p: We've already established you're gorgeous.
    It's all LIES! Big, chubby LIES! :woo: Hehe

ReputationRep:
    *LOVES YOU!*
    :p:

I just wish bigger girls had more confidence in themselves. Like my last two ex's, and another girl who I was involved with were all a little bigger, but were very self concious about it, and wouldn't believe that I actually liked them like that.

ReputationRep:
    Nice to know not everyone finds us larger girls disgusting, as it often seems apparent on this and other forums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donnahh)
    IM IN! Woooooooo
    Fishing are we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    I feel bad even saying chubby! Sounds so derogatory. I'm a victim of PC
    I hate the word too. But this is probably it is derogatory, or is used in such way :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evantej)
    Why are you acting like you are chubby? I bet you are not even a size 12. :rolleyes:
    I am a size 16...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Maybe it's just a communist thing?
    GOT TO ЪЭ, COMЯДDЭ. THЭ HДЯD, ЯЦSSIДИ ШIИTЭЯS, ДИD THЭ ИЭЭD OF Д LOT OF ЪODУ TO HЦG... :woo: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    you look very... feline?
    being a cat, that was the look i was going for :flutter:

NOT THAT PART!!! They don't deserve that.

I meant the crappy unappreciated feelings.
    You're not very egalitarian, keeping all the orgasms for yourself :naughty:

Bruno, it's mostly about what's inside. What's outside is just the initial attraction :yes: It's too bad initial attraction is like the most important bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    I just wish bigger girls had more confidence in themselves.
    That's true, lack of self-confidence really puts me off, and unfortunately a lot of larger girls seem to have major problems with it. I can see where it comes from, though.

ReputationRep:
    I am a size 16...
    Maybe we should form a society :yep:

ReputationRep:
    GOT TO ЪЭ, COMЯДDЭ. THЭ HДЯD, ЯЦSSIДИ ШIИTЭЯS, ДИD THЭ ИЭЭD OF Д LOT OF ЪODУ TO HЦG... :woo: :yep:
    Let me try and translate this...

Got to be comrade, the hard . . . I give up :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have had many offers from fit girls, I have been dating slim and tall girls, model types
    I've just checked your profile and I think you're lying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    You're not very egalitarian, keeping all the orgasms for yourself :naughty:

Bruno, it's mostly about what's inside. What's outside is just the initial attraction :yes: It's too bad initial attraction is like the most important bit.
    Did you just call me Bruno?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigbhoy91)
    I wouldn't go as far and say chubby, but I would definitely rather chubby than skinny. Nothing worse than seeing a girl's bones due to her obsession with weigh. Curvy girls is the way forward
    this! although I am impartial to either. curvy girls can be nice to look at though...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.