(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Maybe we should form a society :yep:
    ACTUALLY LETS!!!! but I don't know how... :|

(Original post by Emily069)
    Did you just call me Bruno?
    :rofl: ROFL no, i was referring to Dyanamitri for the second bit :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    It's too bad initial attraction is like the most important bit.
    That's the problem, I mean, even if someone says looks aren't important, I can't imagine chatting up a girl I'm not physically attracted to in the first place. Even if my own, personal standards, are not the same as the standards and preferences of most of the other guys out there in the society.

What's a good thing, is that the beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, so girls don't have to worry about anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donnahh)
    It's all LIES! Big, chubby LIES! :woo: Hehe
    You ARE :p:

(Original post by Dynamitri)
    That's the problem, I mean, even if someone says looks aren't important, I can't imagine chatting up a girl I'm not physically attracted to in the first place. Even if my own, personal standards, are not the same as the standards and preferences of most of the other guys out there in the society.

What's a good thing, is that the beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, so girls don't have to worry about anything.
    Totally.

The obvious answer is to gouge out your eyes :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    That's true, lack of self-confidence really puts me off, and unfortunately a lot of larger girls seem to have major problems with it. I can see where it comes from, though.
    Yeah, we need to change that!! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    click societies at the top, then click it again. click "create own society" on the scroll down menu. make sure you scroll through the list to see if the society you want to create has already been created or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I have a feeling the OP posted this thread just to get rep from chubby girls :awesome:

I like chubby girls but I don't think there's much point in making a thread about it...

But I do like chubby girls, let's just make that point very clear :p:
    Yep, he probably did. This is why he is not getting any +reps from me. Although on the off chance that he is telling the truth, I'm going to be self-satisfied for a minute...

ReputationRep:
    No idea, maybe we should ask. Meanwhile let's think of a name- how about "The non-size-zero-society"?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: ROFL no, i was referring to Dyanamitri for the second bit :yep:
    LOL :woo: I was a little worried you were mistaking me for someone I am not for a minute then... HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    No idea, maybe we should ask. Meanwhile let's think of a name- how about "The non-size-zero-society"?
    Silent Chaos said "click societies at the top, then click it again. click "create own society" on the scroll down menu. make sure you scroll through the list to see if the society you want to create has already been created or not."

Well... How about the size 14+ society? most people are not size zero... but they are all still skinny wenches!!

LOL :woo: I was a little worried you were mistaking me for someone I am not for a minute then... HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!!?
    :rofl: I wouldn't ever do that :console:

You are quite simply unforgettable

Dyanamitri, i must ask though, are you rep whoring? :hmmm: Because in that other topic you were somewhat critical of chubby girls.

ReputationRep:
    are there any big phat bubblebooty girls here :love: ?

squish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrinnyUnlimited)
    I've just checked your profile and I think you're lying.
    I haven't even checked your profile and I'm sure I just don't care whether you take what I say here for granted or just have gazillion doubts about it.

See - it might actually surprise you, but I'm just one of those few people you might meet on the Internet who don't feel any need to lie about themselves, their life or their sexual preferences. I'm happy with who I am, what I do, where I am in life right now and what I've reached so far. I don't have the need to convince anyone to and about anything.

I say what I want to say, let my thoughts and feelings out, do what I generally want to do and don't care. You can take it for granted or go on a berserk and bizarre denial spree. But, I'm telling you, you'd be much better off sorting your own life, achieving your own goals and fulfilling your own desires.

Not hatin'. Just sayin'.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I wouldn't ever do that :console:

You are quite simply unforgettable

Dyanamitri, i must ask though, are you rep whoring? :hmmm: Because in that other topic you were somewhat critical of chubby girls.
    Good. That was the correct answer. :yep:

And I have a feeling that Dynamitri is indeed rep whoring. Man up Dynamitri and COPE WITH THE NEG REPS. It's what I do...

What did he say about chubby girls in the other thread???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracie88)
    Yey, I'm a chubby girl! :yep:
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

squish.

ReputationRep:
    If that is your preference, then great.

I don't however understand the need to knock skinny girls. Not all of us have starved ourselves and overexercised because we think being skinny is desirable. I am skinny because of my genetic make-up.

I hate the double standard that has emerged alongside the backlash against the nation's weight fixation - that while larger girls should be happy with and love their bodies (and I agree that they have every right to), skinny girls shouldn't. Or that we must be this weight because we don't really love ourselves and are conforming to society's standards. Or that we should feel guilty for being skinny.

Honestly, the number of times I've heard off-the-cuff remarks like "skinny as a rake" in open social situations. Can you imagine the response if I said, "she is as fat as a hippo"'? I think some of my friends would stop talking to me. Luckily, I would NEVER say that.

This for example:

(Original post by cardine92)
    Then they will comfort eat and stop looking like stick insects. Then everybody's happy :woo:
    is cheap and unnecessary. If I made a similar remark, but directed at larger girls, I would probably be called out for it by many of my fellow forum members (and rightly so).

ReputationRep:
    Because in that other topic you were somewhat critical of chubby girls.
    You must have mixed up the people man, I've generally been supportive of chubbies all my time here, on the TSR.

This has been the first time I have decided to come out with such a lengthy statement, though.

ReputationRep:
    Good. That was the correct answer. :yep:

And I have a feeling that Dynamitri is indeed rep whoring. Man up Dynamitri and COPE WITH THE NEG REPS. It's what I do...
    I suppose that small glimmer of light and hope for chubby girls that they would be liked has disappeared due to his rep whorage :no:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.