Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    More cushion for the pushin'!

I apologize if this has already been said.

ReputationRep:
    Shade in the summer, heat in the winter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    dynamitri :love:
    Yes, Miss?

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    but the skinny girls are now unhappy
    Haha you can't have said that without expecting some sort of response... just think how luckier skinny girls are... us chubs only have 0.1% of guys loving us, you have 99.9%!! (supposedly, lol) and think about it, at least you look good in all clothes. Just because ONE person prefers chubs to the rest of the world who likes the skinnys, we deserve to get a bit of confidence for once. Lol didn't mean to have a go... I just don't think that skinny people ever appreciate how hard it is to be "fat". The amount of times I've heard "omg I'd never let myself get that big" or "why don't they just diet!" well if it was that easy everyone would be skinny!!

Andd waah 0.1%?! I really really hope that's not true!!! If it is, damn you lucky man you have a lot to choose from!!

Also, I reakon you must be a family man, chubbier girls= more motherly, better protection during pregnancy etc... Basic instincts I suppose!!

ReputationRep:
    Amen.

ReputationRep:
    Dynamitri is :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by issih)
    Andd waah 0.1%?! I really really hope that's not true!!! If it is, damn you lucky man you have a lot to choose from!!
    Nah, it's been an obvious exaggeration, I was just mimicking the guy from the other thread who said that "99.9% of guys hate chubby girls" or something along those lines :yep:

Of course there's much more than 0.1% of male population who are into chubby girls

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy Mr Dynamite made this thread and not me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    Dynamitri is :love:
    That's really nice to hear, I feel flattered. It's so nice of you to say that. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    That's really nice to hear, I feel flattered. It's so nice of you to say that. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    Wonder how much rep you've recieved just from this thread

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Miss?

:woo:
    Hellooooooooo there

I see how you now have lots of TSR girls falling at your feet due to this thread. Wise move

Unfortunately I suspect I'm way too tall for you :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Wonder how much rep you've recieved just from this thread
    Dunno, am no paying attention to this, tbh, but my gem-status doesn't seem to have changed, so it can't be that much. That doesn't matter for me, what matters is that I've actually made some girls happy and proved to them that not all hope is lost. That has made my day, really. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Im out then=[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Unfortunately I suspect I'm way too tall for you :eek3:
    There's nothing like "too tall" - when worst come to worst, I might just exploit you, and make you reach out for the top-shelf-Finest range of products, when grocery shopping.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno, am no paying attention to this, tbh, but my gem-status doesn't seem to have changed, so it can't be that much. That doesn't matter for me, what matters is that I've actually made some girls happy and proved to them that not all hope is lost. That has made my day, really. :yep:
    Have a look anyway and tell us how many people have repped you today please I'm curious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    Have a look anyway and tell us how many people have repped you today please I'm curious!
    ...Yep,i repped a few pages back. Predictable?
    Ah well, it made me smile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    I wish people would use 'curvy' in it's proper sense, ie. an hourglass figure, not as a euphemism for 'a bit overweight' If I describe myself as 'curvy' people assume I'm fat but in denial
    That's the problem, that being fat or chubby is seen as bad. People should stop using euphemisms and say what they really are, and be proud of it if that's the way they feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Im out then=[
    You're more out because of having been quiet for the past month or so, despite announcements that might have suggested quite an opposite was to happen.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    That's really nice to hear, I feel flattered. It's so nice of you to say that. :p:
    :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seagram__)
    ohh I see heh..
    there are some chubby girls that are quite cute but seriously would you chose fat over a curvy one?;p
    If they had equal personalities, I'd go for fat over curvy :yes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.