Turn on thread page Beta

People in Essex? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    *hangs head in shame*
    the amount of abuse from the boys that i got on holiday was unreal. wish I'd said surrey or somewhere. but no.
    no no. the one i use, is "just outside london". Works a treat. . haha oh and especially at uni open days. where u from? "Essix" Roll on.... the jks. hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zubz_86)
    lol i'm never going there again, full of friggin chavs! i didnt see any brown people..unless i''ve gone colour blind
    lol true!. i dunno maybs they just come out durin the day? :P. theres plenty of paki, and asian girls around. so fake and cheap tho. Not a pretty sight. hahaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Essex girls are :coma:
    In this sense does that smiley mean good or bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    In this sense does that smiley mean good or bad.
    It means good

ReputationRep:
    hello essexites.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the essex girls stereotype was only something to make Essex looked trashy...

then I started college :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxcherry-popxx)
    lol true!. i dunno maybs they just come out durin the day? :P. theres plenty of paki, and asian girls around. so fake and cheap tho. Not a pretty sight. hahaa
    lol...oh cos theey not allowed at night, asian chavs? u shud go slap em one...

ReputationRep:
    I'm an Essex girl, without the accent and white stilletos, thank you .

Colchester during term-time and Southend on - mud home-time. Can't wait to get back to the grind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beccydoodaa)
    I'm an Essex girl, without the accent and white stilletos, thank you .

Colchester during term-time and Southend on - mud home-time. Can't wait to get back to the grind!
    ooo. yay for the southend part! lol. spend most of my time there.
    well ive lived in colchester too as well when i was younger. I cant remember it tho bad times. Theres a castle there right? lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zubz_86)
    lol...oh cos theey not allowed at night, asian chavs? u shud go slap em one...
    hmm...asian chavs- worst kind. Nt tht ive ever spoken to one. Knife Crime n all that. Stay welll away.. haha

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.