Turn on thread page Beta

Jack Wills Sale (Or total and utter lack of)... watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello hello. I was wondering if anybody could help me? I'm not some mad Jack Wills loving person and I have no desire to own a hoodie with WILLS splashed all over it, but there are a few pieces this season which are rather nice... However, being a poor student they are tragically (!) out of my price range. So, does anyone know when/if the sale is starting? I've done a bit of hunting and it's been rumoured that they 'might not have one, as JW is doing so well' - which is clearly ridiculous, but there we are! Anyway, if anyone's got any info, I will be entirely in your debt.

Thank you, thank you, over and out :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    Please don't fund that awful corporation, I've bought things from there that have shrunk in the wash, or become bobbled after a few washes. I've found better quality items in H&M.

ReputationRep:
    Eugh the Jack Wills menswear is just unpleasant :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I can't even begin to describe just how **** that stuff is...

ReputationRep:
    Hello hello. I was wondering if anybody could help me? I'm not some mad Jack Wills loving person and I have no desire to own a hoodie with WILLS splashed all over it, but there are a few pieces this season which are rather nice... However, being a poor student they are tragically (!) out of my price range. So, does anyone know when/if the sale is starting? I've done a bit of hunting and it's been rumoured that they 'might not have one, as JW is doing so well' - which is clearly ridiculous, but there we are! Anyway, if anyone's got any info, I will be entirely in your debt.

Thank you, thank you, over and out

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure whatever's nice in there could be found somewhere else at half the price, and of course there'd be the added benefit of people not thinking you're a massive **** .

ReputationRep:
    Way to give advice guys!

I think JW's core customer base aren't the ones who have to wait for a sale OP... The sale will most likely come when the seasonal trends change and they have to get rid of summer stock.

ReputationRep:
    I have the JW page thingy on Twitter and people have asked when the sale is and they say not sure when/if we're having one.

ReputationRep:
    saying that they wont have a sale cause they're doing so well is stupid, shops need to have sales to move into the new lines, I'm sure not EVERYTHING will go quickly, it's around about the time now for springsummer to be phased out.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah last year their sale was on for like ages and they seemed to have loads of stock even in those really popular WILLS hoodies, I went into their Covent Garden shop weeks after the sale started and they still had them.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, thanks anyway. It really does annoy me as a brand... As far as I know, only Louis Vuitton doesn't have a sale, but Jack Wills is hardly on the same level now, is it?!

ReputationRep:
    sale is on now but its still v expensive!!

ReputationRep:
    I've made a list of stuff I want (cardis, long sleeve tee, socks, leggings etc), I'm wondering whether to wait and see if it gets reduced again though ?? Also... HUNTER WELLIES £29 insted of £100!! Only in size 3 or 4 though how annoying I need some for horseriding but I'm a 7 or 8 !

ReputationRep:
    Can you even call that a sale?! They've put most things down by a couple of quid at the most. Still not even worth paying that much for anything

ReputationRep:
    What's the delivery charge if you order online?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email saying there was a sale on now. Some of the hoodies have been reduced by £15-£20, but you said you weren't interested in getting a hoodie, so that's irrelevant! The rest of the reductions are fairly minimal but they're still reductions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellieg33)
    I just got an email saying there was a sale on now. Some of the hoodies have been reduced by £15-£20, but you said you weren't interested in getting a hoodie, so that's irrelevant! The rest of the reductions are fairly minimal but they're still reductions.
    Eww, I wouldn't buy a Jack Wills hoody if it was £15, let alone just reduced by that...

ReputationRep:
    There's an outlet in Bicester...
    It's a bit rubbish though.

ReputationRep:
    wait a couple of weeks and it'all all get cheaper when things go on to further/final reductions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scouting for Girls)
    What's the delivery charge if you order online?
    I think £3 - £4, it was free for a while.

I don't know whether to wait til there's more reductions or not. There's a coupleof things I really want.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.