Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    faces, hair, chest, back, arms, bum, gentials

ReputationRep:
    one in his hair and the other either on his chest or back

ReputationRep:
    Either in her hair, on her cheek, or the small of her back / roaming.

ReputationRep:
    Either on his face, chest or running through his hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Neck/jaw. Or in his lap.
    U to the G to the L to the Y
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    One on his lower back stroking, the other playing with his hair.

I love it when a guy cups your face with his hands!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Grabbing the breasts and making honking noises.
    If that doesn't put someone off you i don't know what will!!

ReputationRep:
    Depends. His face, running through his hair, on his chest, on his back, grabbing his jeans...

haha it depends where we are and stuff like that. I don't tend to think about it too much.

ReputationRep:
    on his face, chest, bum or winky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by money-makes-friends)
    U to the G to the L to the Y
    :eek: Are you calling her ugly? Are actually you joking? Or Is that sarcastic? She's one of the few girls Ive seen on here before that I actually thought were pretty gorgeous!:o:

Oh yeah, to the OP, im not sure really, Ive never thought about it, probably arms around their neck or something.

ReputationRep:
    ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FuzzySheep)
    One on his lower back stroking, the other playing with his hair.

I love it when a guy cups your face with his hands!
    Awwe same :love:

I normally put my hands round his neck or waist. I hate when you see people kissing and their hands are by their sides!

ReputationRep:
    what is with 'running through his hair'? first time someone did this to me, i broke off and turned around, wondering who had been touching my hair...

ReputationRep:
    Everywhere.

http://simpsonitos.files.wordpress.c...mned-kids1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I normally just text someone while kissing, two things done at once.

ReputationRep:
    It depends, if we're sitting or lying down, it depends where they can reach (in the sense that if you're lying on your side, usually one hand has lack of mobility...).

Usually round his back, on his side, round his neck or wrapped round his arm or with my hand in his. The new guy in question has large arms with nice muscles so the arm thing isn't as weird as it may sound.

ReputationRep:
    vagina

ReputationRep:
    With my boyfriend, usually around his neck or his waist, but if we're really getting into it then one tends to end up in his hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    It depends, if we're sitting or lying down, it depends where they can reach (in the sense that if you're lying on your side, usually one hand has lack of mobility...).

Usually round his back, on his side, round his neck or wrapped round his arm or with my hand in his. The new guy in question has large arms with nice muscles so the arm thing isn't as weird as it may sound.
    Basically this ^

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.