Turn on thread page Beta

Long Length Jeans watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy and quite tall at 6"4 but i have pretty long legs. Generally i need a 32x36 measurement as anything less than 36" inside leg come up too short on me.

Does anyone know any brands/shops that sell jeans with 36" inside leg? I know Tommy Hilfigure do them and i have a few pairs of them, and also Levi's but finding my size in them is a mission, they very very rarely have them. Anyone know of any other places that have jeans with a long inside legs?

ReputationRep:
    Topman's extra long trousers are 36" inside leg.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard good things from tall friends about high and mighty. http://www.highandmighty.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Topman?

ReputationRep:
    This site goes up to 38" inside leg [from a quick look, might go longer - I know the women's section does...]

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.