Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

me and my boyfriend have been together since october when we met at uni, we hve pretty much lived together since then, been inseperable since xmas, but now we have both gone home for summer! It wouldnt be so bad but he has been in a africa since we got home 6 weeks ago and cant get home to england cause he cant travel cause he got ill. We've been in contact but not alot due to various issues with internet and phones etc. but im finding it really diffiucult to cope. ive lost a lot of weight since ive been home, and managed to get swine flu he is all i think about and i get this really weird feeling in my chest when i dont talk to him for a while, then it goes, i was just wondering if anyone had any advice for coping unitl hes home when i can go and see him, altho this wont be until he is better and i dont know when this will be. Thanks.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.