Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently filling out my student finance PN1 to be sent tomorow.

Quick question, I am planning to do Physics with Astrophysics at the University of Leeds.

The UCAS code (Also called Course Code in some places) is F3F5 everywhere I look.

However, on my student finance form it looks like this:

UCAS course code |_| |_| |_|

3 boxes... Before I fill in F3F (and an out-of-box) 5, am I doing it wrong?

I just don't want to get it wrong, because I can see any mistakes ending up in an even longer annoying proccess.

Cheers for any help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ricky116)
    I am currently filling out my student finance PN1 to be sent tomorow.

Quick question, I am planning to do Physics with Astrophysics at the University of Leeds.

The UCAS code (Also called Course Code in some places) is F3F5 everywhere I look.

However, on my student finance form it looks like this:

UCAS course code |_| |_| |_|

3 boxes... Before I fill in F3F (and an out-of-box) 5, am I doing it wrong?

I just don't want to get it wrong, because I can see any mistakes ending up in an even longer annoying proccess.

Cheers for any help
    Does it actually say 'course' code?
    The UCAS code for Leeds University is L23 - perhaps it means that?

ReputationRep:
    3 things to fill out:

"UCAS Application number" (which is my UCAS personal ID afaik)
    "UCAS university/college code" (which is L23 as you say)
    "UCAS course code" (which is, or seems to be F3F5, despite there only being 3 boxes)

Sorry, i've just realised the thread title is wrong, the question isnt about university code L23, its about the course code. Silly me!

Thanks for helping though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ricky116)
    3 things to fill out:

"UCAS Application number" (which is my UCAS personal ID afaik)
    "UCAS university/college code" (which is L23 as you say)
    "UCAS course code" (which is, or seems to be F3F5, despite there only being 3 boxes)

Sorry, i've just realised the thread title is wrong, the question isnt about university code L23, its about the course code. Silly me!

Thanks for helping though!
    Where did you get the form from? There's a copy of the form available from the Student Finance England website here, and so far as I can tell there are four boxes for the course code (in section 4 question b). I think most (all?) course codes are four characters (at least they were when I applied, though that was several years ago now).

Does yours look different to the one on the site above? If so, you could just print off a copy from the link above and use that instead.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.