Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmeenax)
    :coma: :coma:

Dayaamnn.

I found a website a few months ago which had handmade leather bags similar to this, however I lost the link. Devastated. They only cost something like 50 quid, too. :puppyeyes:

Edit: btw, if I do find it I'll let you know. Would be selfish not to, after having let my eyes feast on that Mulberry one :teeth:
    was it on ebay? i swore i saw an ebay shop selling really hard wearing leather bags like that.

i want a barbour utility bag, it's just whether i can afford £200 for a nice big leather one :p:

ReputationRep:
    :coma: :coma:

Dayaamnn.

I found a website a few months ago which had handmade leather bags similar to this, however I lost the link. Devastated. They only cost something like 50 quid, too. :puppyeyes:

Edit: btw, if I do find it I'll let you know. Would be selfish not to, after having let my eyes feast on that Mulberry one :teeth:
    I seen a few on Ebay once, not Mulberry but vintage leather satchels that looked just like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valkyrja)
    genuinely....I would go with a backpack.

I tried the whole satchel bag thing for a few months and although my French Connection one is stunning - it's not as handy as a back pack. Yes ok not particularly stylish....but when you're carting back 8 books from the library you'll be glad for the extra support.
    I agree. My bag's spacious by any standards, but it's just not comfortable walking 30 mins home with it stuffed to bursting full of hardback books..

ReputationRep:
    i got this in black last year. the strap is extremely sturdy for carrying large amount of books and the bag is waterproof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watermelon sugar)
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    I don't know if you guys will be interested, but I found a reallyy great site for leather satchels. Will def. be buying from there, from now on. Question is.. which bag?! Argh. Anyways, here's the link: http://www.scaramangashop.co.uk/fashion/cat_1.html
    Average price is around £50

I'm torn between the Large Wide Leather Satchel, Large Retro and the Medium Wide Satchel.. *sigh* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    I seen a few on Ebay once, not Mulberry but vintage leather satchels that looked just like it
    Regarding vintage leather satchels, there are loads in London, around brick lane.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if you guys will be interested, but I found a reallyy great site for leather satchels. Will def. be buying from there, from now on. Question is.. which bag?! Argh. Anyways, here's the link: http://www.scaramangashop.co.uk/fashion/cat_1.html

I'm torn between the Large Wide Leather Satchel, Large Retro and the Medium Wide Satchel.. *sigh* :rolleyes:
    ooo very nice, especially this one
    £50 is very cheap but not cheap enough for my bank balance at the moment :p:

ReputationRep:

Wonderful =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahds)
    I'm waiting for confirmation that I'll actually be getting into uni lol, i was hoping to start preparation after results day
    same ! i think it's tempting fate doing so otherwise.. but i'm just silly.. i think 'ooh that'll be handy to have' and tell myself off for thinking that way before i know if i'm even going or not yet ha..

ReputationRep:
    Just found this bag and was wondering if anyone knew anything about the brand and quality?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.