Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmeenax)
    :coma: :coma:

Dayaamnn.

I found a website a few months ago which had handmade leather bags similar to this, however I lost the link. Devastated. They only cost something like 50 quid, too. :puppyeyes:

Edit: btw, if I do find it I'll let you know. Would be selfish not to, after having let my eyes feast on that Mulberry one :teeth:
    was it on ebay? i swore i saw an ebay shop selling really hard wearing leather bags like that.

i want a barbour utility bag, it's just whether i can afford £200 for a nice big leather one :p:

ReputationRep:
    :coma: :coma:

Dayaamnn.

I found a website a few months ago which had handmade leather bags similar to this, however I lost the link. Devastated. They only cost something like 50 quid, too. :puppyeyes:

Edit: btw, if I do find it I'll let you know. Would be selfish not to, after having let my eyes feast on that Mulberry one :teeth:
    I seen a few on Ebay once, not Mulberry but vintage leather satchels that looked just like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valkyrja)
    genuinely....I would go with a backpack.

I tried the whole satchel bag thing for a few months and although my French Connection one is stunning - it's not as handy as a back pack. Yes ok not particularly stylish....but when you're carting back 8 books from the library you'll be glad for the extra support.
    I agree. My bag's spacious by any standards, but it's just not comfortable walking 30 mins home with it stuffed to bursting full of hardback books..

ReputationRep:
    i got this in black last year. the strap is extremely sturdy for carrying large amount of books and the bag is waterproof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watermelon sugar)
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    I don't know if you guys will be interested, but I found a reallyy great site for leather satchels. Will def. be buying from there, from now on. Question is.. which bag?! Argh. Anyways, here's the link: http://www.scaramangashop.co.uk/fashion/cat_1.html
    Average price is around £50

I'm torn between the Large Wide Leather Satchel, Large Retro and the Medium Wide Satchel.. *sigh* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    I seen a few on Ebay once, not Mulberry but vintage leather satchels that looked just like it
    Regarding vintage leather satchels, there are loads in London, around brick lane.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if you guys will be interested, but I found a reallyy great site for leather satchels. Will def. be buying from there, from now on. Question is.. which bag?! Argh. Anyways, here's the link: http://www.scaramangashop.co.uk/fashion/cat_1.html

I'm torn between the Large Wide Leather Satchel, Large Retro and the Medium Wide Satchel.. *sigh* :rolleyes:
    ooo very nice, especially this one
    £50 is very cheap but not cheap enough for my bank balance at the moment :p:

ReputationRep:

Wonderful =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahds)
    I'm waiting for confirmation that I'll actually be getting into uni lol, i was hoping to start preparation after results day
    same ! i think it's tempting fate doing so otherwise.. but i'm just silly.. i think 'ooh that'll be handy to have' and tell myself off for thinking that way before i know if i'm even going or not yet ha..

ReputationRep:
    Just found this bag and was wondering if anyone knew anything about the brand and quality?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.