Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I might find statistics which show the proportion of privately educated students in UK Universities?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammyted1)
    Does anyone know where I might find statistics which show the proportion of privately educated students in UK Universities?

Thanks
    Here:

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/about_us/stat_...s/abusedubgrd/

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for this.

I am also looking for tables that compare each University's performance, e.g. 22% from Bristol; 18% from Birmingham etc. They would be really helpful, if anyone know where I can find this data.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Sammyted1)
    Thanks for this.

I am also looking for tables that compare each University's performance, e.g. 22% from Bristol; 18% from Birmingham etc. They would be really helpful, if anyone know where I can find this data.
    You'll probably find that sort of statistical information on the individual university websites, but depending on how organised those websites are, you might have to search for a bit until you find what you're looking for. Whether those statistics will be helpful is another matter, though...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.