Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    just wondering wether i should go with a new look for uni? if you look at my dp that is generally what i wear, though sub the shorts for jeans when its cold! i guess im just looking for a it of ego boosting:o:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I think you dress fine, not in need of a style overhaul. Having been in Loughborough quite a lot over the last year, a lot of the boys seem to wear tracksuit bottoms and a checked shirt with those topman hanging off the head hats. Dunno if that's the same around other unis but it was weird how many were wearing the same combo

ReputationRep:
    you look normal

ReputationRep:
    Looks fine to me

ReputationRep:
    ah good i always thought i was fashionably retarded seeing as i never make an effort.lol

:hubba:

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    I think you look fine

ReputationRep:
    You're legs look shaved :awesome: I hate it when boys have pasty legs and loads of hair, then wear shorts.

Taking the risk of ego boosting, I'm going to say you look fine

ReputationRep:
    You dont really need a different look.

ReputationRep:
    You look fine. Nice and normal and not a crazy fashion follower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skye333)
    You're legs look shaved :awesome: I hate it when boys have pasty legs and loads of hair, then wear shorts.

would you prefer a guy with shaved legs? :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyjane_09)
    would you prefer a guy with shaved legs? :eek: :p:
    Nooo :rolleyes:, just if they're naturally like that it's cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skye333)

ha okay i see where you are coming from,but believe me it was the light, because my legs are well hairy.lol puberty was good to them

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you look normal mate, no need to change at all I guess.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15S0g8pG6HU

Only....:>

ReputationRep:
    nah i like your style . i hate it when lads just wear trackies all the time (thanks to my ex for that i guess lol he kinda put me off that look). yeah you look fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krar)
    ah good i always thought i was fashionably retarded seeing as i never make an effort.lol
    No lads at uni really do, but they all somehow seem to look really good. Damn you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cymraes..)
    nah i like your style . i hate it when lads just wear trackies all the time (thanks to my ex for that i guess lol he kinda put me off that look). yeah you look fine.
    I think you shut the **** up and get back in the kitchen ****.

ReputationRep:
    I think you shut the **** up and get back in the kitchen ****.
    :O chav :P by the way you speak to girls, im guessing you haven't had any action for a while so if im a ****, im sorry you had to see that i have more fun than you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abara)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15S0g8pG6HU

Only....:>

HAHA love it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.