Turn on thread page Beta

need a different look? watch

ReputationRep:
    You look normal.

Which is a bad thing, btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krar)
    just wondering wether i should go with a new look for uni? if you look at my dp that is generally what i wear, though sub the shorts for jeans when its cold! i guess im just looking for a it of ego boosting:o:
    I like what you're wearing, it's cute in a casual way. Maybe try some simple collared shirts or polo shirts instead of T-shirts/hoodies, if you wanted to change it up-not that you need to.

ReputationRep:
    all guys at uni look like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cymraes..)
    :O chav :P by the way you speak to girls, im guessing you haven't had any action for a while so if im a ****, im sorry you had to see that i have more fun than you.
    lol did you go back and edit that in because it took so long for your puny woman brain to think of a come back?

ReputationRep:
    lol did you go back and edit that in because it took so long for your puny woman brain to think of a come back?
    no i edited it because i made a mistake actually. What's your problem with women?

ReputationRep:
    you look great as you are

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.