Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    look at last post

look at first post

ickle katy didnt put "love katy ***" ... is she losing it?

ReputationRep:
    Yep she's losing it, probably fuming after archrival Adhsur got promoted to mod...
    Don't worry Rush I'm always on your side (unless it's the wrong side)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Yep she's losing it, probably fuming after archrival Adhsur got promoted to mod...
    hmm..i thought something was wrong..the dodgey spellings 'n all

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha thank you! Nah I think you are reading too much into her posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Hahaha thank you! Nah I think you are reading too much into her posts.
    Well the point of a post is that it is read :confused:

ReputationRep:
    But but!! you know what i mean!!!

ReputationRep:
    the:

love katy *** is a trademark..adhsur can u really put ur mod skills to use and edit them posts to add those few extra, important words?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    But but!! you know what i mean!!!
    Sure do...
    Why don't you do as Shockz suggested, add the words in for her? But then she might read it as you stepping on her toes or something...

ReputationRep:
    Sure do...
    But then she might read it as you stepping on her toes or something...
    :mad: ..u wasnt supposed to say that bit..i'd have liked to see what wud happen.. a mod having "last edited by.." at the end of their post hahahaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    :mad: ..u wasnt supposed to say that bit..i'd have liked to see what wud happen.. a mod having "last edited by.." at the end of their post hahahaa
    Hahahaha yes it would be funny. But an abuse of my privaleges

ReputationRep:
    Katy should just make it a sig, save her typing it all the time. Might ask her about the recent forgetfulness of that bit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    I don't think that would have happened. As I commented earlier -that message no longer seems to appear on mod-edited posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    I don't think that would have happened. As I commented earlier -that message no longer seems to appear on mod-edited posts.
    oh..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    It does actually Egan, if the edit is a certain time after the post I think, because before that time people will not notice the edit... stab in the dark heeheehee

ReputationRep:
    It does actually Egan, if the edit is a certain time after the post I think, because before that time people will not notice the edit... stab in the dark heeheehee
    Oh I see. I'd only noticed it recently. I suppose it works the same way as us editing our own posts; if it's done fast enough then the message doesn't appear.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2003
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.