Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What to do, what to do...girl knows I like her (probably) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Riiight, unfortunately the other week I was rather drunk and got talking to a friend I knew well about a girl I'm infatuated with. Now everyone knows I really like this girl...chances are this girl I'm deadly keen on now knows. There's no reason why this girl likes me back so I'm not keen on escalating anything so I avoid rejection/humiliation/awkwardness. I rather move on and try to forget her

What can I dooo?

ReputationRep:
    You'll never get anywhere if you're scared of being rejected. Man up.

ReputationRep:
    Rejection in the long run is actually good for you, but if you know what she is not interested then i would just move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James')
    You'll never get anywhere if you're scared of being rejected. Man up.
    Not particularly keen on a relationship as we are going to different Universities in September.

ReputationRep:
    Ask for an LDR.
    Otherwise do nothing.

ReputationRep:
    happened to me it sucks

ReputationRep:
    Everyone knows now so you have nothing to lose really. Bite the bullet and talk to her. If she does know then you will soon find out if she is interested or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CloudStrife)
    Not particularly keen on a relationship as we are going to different Universities in September.
    So why are you worried about looking like a tool when you won't even associate with these people come September?

ReputationRep:
    Well if you really dont want a relationship then obviously dont take it any further and get over her.

However i dont see or think that going to different unis is the best excuse for not trying to take it further and i suspect its more of excuse that you are scared of rejection as you have kinda said.

You wont know how she feels intill you approach the topic with her, even if she dosent like you, she isnt going to make a issue out of it and you will know where you stand with her.

ReputationRep:
    If I knew she felt the same way, I'd ask her but she hasn't given any signs...

ReputationRep:
    I have her number and have her added on facebook...not sure when I'll next see her, possibly at a club on Friday.

ReputationRep:
    Get with her and get as much sexy time as you can before you leave. Quick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EFG)
    Get with her and get as much sexy time as you can before you leave. Quick!
    Big fan of that plan

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.