Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    BDSM? It means bondage, dominance, sadism, masochism. What do you think of people who are into it? Would you do it if your partner was into it?

ReputationRep:
    Just... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    If she was into it, yeah, sure, why not?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's pointless.....and annoying

ReputationRep:
    Well,bondage and being blindfolded is quite hot and a turn on,however,anything else that has to do with pain is not my cup of tea.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever floats your boat, as long as it's safe, legal, and all participants are consenting. This is what I find.

And yeah, I think I'd be up for trying it out... you've gotta try everything once!

ReputationRep:
    Not all of BDSM, but cockbiting is great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca_mae57)
    BDSM? It means bondage, dominance, sadism, masochism.
    Actually, not quite. It means bondage and discipline (BD), dominance and submission (DS), and sadism and masochism (SM). Clever, huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca_mae57)
    What do you think of people who are into it? It's all good, some scare the **** out of me though.
    Would you do it if your partner was into it? No question about it
    :suith:

ReputationRep:
    certain things are quite cool, wouldnt mind being tied up probably, blind folded etc.
    light scratching feels quite nice on ur back and legs as well. maybe light biting too?
    anything more that actually hurts i dont think i'd be into.

ReputationRep:
    I quite enjoy it - a lot of people say it's sick etc. but it's not - it's a very good measure of trust, cos you REALLY need to trust someone enough to tie you up, blindfold you, and start inflicting tolerable amounts of pain.

As for myself, I'm usually quite dominant in relationships, so I like being tied up and the girl taking control. Also like some light biting and nail scratching.... turns me on soooooo much!!

ReputationRep:
    i've experience with bdsm and i love it. it depends on the relationshop of the two practicioners and hwo well you get along. sometimes it deepens a relationship

ReputationRep:
    It's probably usual for a guy to enjoy dominating a bit (then some like submission) but the whole BDSM thing just doesn't work. I can understand how some people can be psychologically tuned to enjoy that but I don't have the sexual connection. Some girl wearing leather straps, weird lingerie and carrying whip just isn't sexual for me.

ReputationRep:
    After seeing Hostel.. ima pass..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.