Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hollyoaks-Abi and Daniel Watch

ReputationRep:
    Right what the hell is with these two?
    I don't quite see what they're upto?. I start to but then they say or do something and I'm all confused again!

They run a charity right? And they convince people to give their babies up for adoption? Did they actually lose a baby? HELP ME!!!

ReputationRep:
    *Subscribes* Thanks for asking all these questions, I've been wondering for a while too!!

ReputationRep:
    I am just as confused! I thought she was a midwife!!! I gathered that they lost their baby.. i think!? But im totally as confused as you!!!

ReputationRep:
    So glad I'm not the only one!
    I just watched tomorrows ep on E4 and I gathered that they want to steal Lucas...but then I read that they ring a family and say that Lucas is ready for adoption!

HELP!

Btw...how cute are Newt and Theresa

ReputationRep:
    I think they did lose a baby. And their charity's fake. They pretend to help people, but actually make the single parents so stressed that they become unable to cope with having their child (ie overdosing Ste on caffeine etc), so that they can then steal the babies and give/sell? them to couples without children.

But I think Abby wants to keep Lucas for herself, even though they've got a 'new parent' for him lined up already. So that should make the storyline even weirder!

ReputationRep:
    this storyline annoys me so much!
    i think they lost a baby but they also run a business where they get babies off of 'problem parents' by using underhand tactics.
    so with natty, they made him go a bit nutty so that he lost his temper with his baby and he had to give it up. i guess they're gonna do the same with ste, except abi likes lucus and wants to keep him.
    i think

ReputationRep:
    Not sure, but it's definitely ****** up!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm confused as well because I wasn't watching it when they came into the show. The whole thing about taking these children away from their parents seems all a bit far fetched. :/

ReputationRep:
    God I haven't watched Hollyoaks in ages! I turned it on a few days ago to find out that Ravi is blind :eek: What the hell happened?!

ReputationRep:
    I think that they have lost a baby

They want to steal Lucas and sell them to another family (they have done this before with other babies)

I think they are also drugging Ste to make him think he is incpable of looking after Lucas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Yeah I'm confused as well because I wasn't watching it when they came into the show. The whole thing about taking these children away from their parents seems all a bit far fetched. :/
    Same, I dip in and out of Hollyoaks... I can cope when a few new people turn up, but I only recognise about half of the opening titles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    God I haven't watched Hollyoaks in ages! I turned it on a few days ago to find out that Ravi is blind :eek: What the hell happened?!
    He has a brain aneurysm
    His sight has come back a bit but keep watching its all gonna go tits up in a few weeks!

I'm sad I'm like a soap oracle lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)
    He has a brain aneurysm
    His sight has come back a bit but keep watching its all gonna go tits up in a few weeks!

I'm sad I'm like a soap oracle lol :p:
    Sorry but what was he doing that he got himself an aneurysm. And since you are an oracle can you bring me up to date cause I haven't got a clue who Abi and Daniel are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Sorry but what was he doing that he got himself an aneurysm. And since you are an oracle can you bring me up to date cause I haven't got a clue who Abi and Daniel are
    Boxing, I believe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Ok lets see:

Darren and Hannah got married in Denmark
    Sashas gone off to Manchester for a bit coz she can't get over Warren dying.
    Ravi has a brain aneurysm and hes been doing bareknuckle boxing and he went briefly blind.
    Newt and Theresa are a couple.
    Carmel is the new manager of Evissa

Abi and Daniel are this couple that are 'friendly' with Ste and we THINK they're trying to steal Lucas from him

ReputationRep:
    They run a 'charity' - but basically they're baby-traffickers. They make young parents think they can't cope and their child would be better off with a new family, who'll they'll find - they find buyers for the babies and sell them on.

Daniel wants to sell Lucas but Abi, who lost her son, wants to keep him and thinks of herself as his mum. It's been going on forever, it should come to a close soon though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc101)
    They run a 'charity' - but basically they're baby-traffickers. They make young parents think they can't cope and their child would be better off with a new family, who'll they'll find - they find buyers for the babies and sell them on.

Daniel wants to sell Lucas but Abi, who lost her son, wants to keep him and thinks of herself as his mum. It's been going on forever, it should come to a close soon though!
    Right and does Natty know all this? Coz he's really close to them and did he actually shake his baby?

ReputationRep:
    Right and does Natty know all this? Coz he's really close to them and did he actually shake his baby?
    Natty has realised. That is why he beat Daniel up.

Basically, Abi and Daniel convince single parents to put their child up for adoption. To do this, they make the single parent (Ste in this case) think they are too undeserving to have a a child. They sabotage attempts to cook food/provide for the baby, They hide sleeping pills/other drugs in his food and drink and keep going until he has a full breakdown.

They did this with Natty and he got so stressed he did shake his child. Daniel told eveyone this so Natty was discredited as he was starting to realise what was happening to Ste.

Abi did lose a child and wants to keep Lucas however Daniel wants to sell him.

I need a life :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if Natty did actually hurt his baby, but did admit it to Ste and Zoe. He packed his bags and went off.

What on earth is happening with that money? I cant belive Hayley either, kaniving cow hehe.

ReputationRep:
    So glad I'm not the only one!
    I just watched tomorrows ep on E4 and I gathered that they want to steal Lucas...but then I read that they ring a family and say that Lucas is ready for adoption!

HELP!

Btw...how cute are Newt and Theresa
    Not cute at all? One of them looks like death and the other looks like everything which is wrong with society.

What they intended to do first I reckon was make Ste look like a helpless father so through their charity they could find a more "suitable" home for the kid, but that dodgy blonde lass has some kinda "connection" with the kid and wants him for herself, that Daniel guy so far has resisted this and said "no he must go to another suitable family" but from last nights E4 episode, it looks like he's come round to the idea of taking the kid for themselves.

Is a pretty gay storyline if you ask me and rather boring, Hollyoaks got boring when Justin, Warren and Louise went, the only normal people in the soap.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.