Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hollyoaks-Abi and Daniel Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Not cute at all? One of them looks like death and the other looks like everything which is wrong with society.

What they intended to do first I reckon was make Ste look like a helpless father so through their charity they could find a more "suitable" home for the kid, but that dodgy blonde lass has some kinda "connection" with the kid and wants him for herself, that Daniel guy so far has resisted this and said "no he must go to another suitable family" but from last nights E4 episode, it looks like he's come round to the idea of taking the kid for themselves.

Is a pretty gay storyline if you ask me and rather boring, Hollyoaks got boring when Justin, Warren and Louise went, the only normal people in the soap.
    Warren was hardly normal...

What, with his sociopathic tendancies and all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cn1990)
    Not sure if Natty did actually hurt his baby, but did admit it to Ste and Zoe. He packed his bags and went off.

What on earth is happening with that money? I cant belive Hayley either, kaniving cow hehe.
    Come on mate, she's scouse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Warren was hardly normal...

What, with his sociopathic tendancies and all...
    Well yeah, I didn't mean normal as in "social acceptablity" more as in, most entertaining.

It's just got worse really though, First when Clare, Max, OB went, now these lot, still a decent programme like but I find the girls ain't as fit (I mean turning Sarah into a lesbian, WTF, although Hannah has turned into a right bird these days) and the characters are a bit wooden these days

Someone shoot that Spencer kid too, my God he's annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Come on mate, she's scouse!
    Thats true and a bad stereotype ha. Thats the same thing archie said to Zac.

ReputationRep:
    My wife got addicted to Hollyoaks whilst on maternity leave, prior to this I'd managed to avoid the series for a good ten years I guess...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.