Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Holidays: Do you really like them? watch

• View Poll Results: Do you enjoy going on holiday?
    Yes, it's a nice change.
    80.00%
    No, it's horrible.
    20.00%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky_90)
    I love it.
    I just enjoy seeing new places, trying different things. Also just the chance to get away, relax etc. Ive got plenty of places id like to visit.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I really like holidays too...

But this year I'm going to have to settle for a few day trips...

Next year going to have a massive holiday and a big party before uni though...:love: :woo:

I don't like package holidays or crowds. If I can do my own thing then I'm happy

ReputationRep:
    Love going on holiday. But hate holiday makers or 'Grochals'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    Why only in foreign countries? Or do you not eat meat in the UK too? America has a huge variety of vegetarian food, and its not that hot either on the east coast. You aren't going to get swine flu or an STD from food or a little dirt :rofl2: You may get food poisoning but its just as likely in England to be honest. Are you a hypercondriac? :p:

Oh and Japan has a lot of food you may like if you can eat fish. They are exceedingly clean (way more so than here) and the country isn't too hot either.
    I only eat meat when my mumma cooks it - god I sound like a right weirdo! I'm not a hypercondriac I just worry that it hasn't been cooked properly or like salmonela n stuff cause they don't have as high standards as we do. Plus I always worry that when I ask for chicken and they run out and give me lamb instead then I feel really guilty.
    I don't really eat vegetables either tbh unless there chopped into tiny bits as for fish :puke:
    God when you write stuff down it sounds a whole lot worse :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    It all depends on what you do and who you do it with, also how much money you have lol.

ReputationRep:
    I really, really want to go to one of those tacky places like Magaluf or Faliraki where it's just non-stop sex, drink and sun, but can't afford it this year

However, on the plus side, I suppose it'll save me a trip to the GUM clinic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    I only eat meat when my mumma cooks it - god I sound like a right weirdo! I'm not a hypercondriac I just worry that it hasn't been cooked properly or like salmonela n stuff cause they don't have as high standards as we do. Plus I always worry that when I ask for chicken and they run out and give me lamb instead then I feel really guilty.
    I don't really eat vegetables either tbh unless there chopped into tiny bits as for fish :puke:
    God when you write stuff down it sounds a whole lot worse :laugh:
    Fussy, much? :p: How do you cope when you go out to eat with people, what about when you have to start cooking your own food? What about dinner parties? What about holidays? :x I'm not trying to judge you, we all have our little neurosies, I'm just wondering how you think you'll cope :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    Fussy, much? :p: How do you cope when you go out to eat with people, what about when you have to start cooking your own food? What about dinner parties? What about holidays? :x I'm not trying to judge you, we all have our little neurosies, I'm just wondering how you think you'll cope :awesome:

Jeez you've put a lot of thought into this! I always order pasta when I'm out with people or depending on the place I might get chicken but only if I trust the shop :laugh: I can cook my own food - well my mum cuts the chicken and I pop it into the wok , its fine as long as I don't have to touch it thats just creepy.
    Have you seen the people at dinner parties? There all models, thus they don't eat so I fit right in As for holidays I don't go cause I hate them - well I'll go to london or something but thats not really a holiday, I am ginger you know! We don't do well in the heat :no: Sometimes we even melt a little :awesome:
    I just had a pita bread filled with rice spicey chicken onions and perrers, is that excotic? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    Jeez you've put a lot of thought into this! I always order pasta when I'm out with people or depending on the place I might get chicken but only if I trust the shop :laugh: I can cook my own food - well my mum cuts the chicken and I pop it into the wok , its fine as long as I don't have to touch it thats just creepy.
    Have you seen the people at dinner parties? There all models, thus they don't eat so I fit right in As for holidays I don't go cause I hate them - well I'll go to london or something but thats not really a holiday, I am ginger you know! We don't do well in the heat :no: Sometimes we even melt a little :awesome:
    I just had a pita bread filled with rice spicey chicken onions and perrers, is that excotic? :p:
    No just I used to have problems with food but you feel much better once you get over it. Just makes things so much, easier. Anyway I stop pressing this issue, but something to think about

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.