Turn on thread page Beta

Are My Feet Angled Weirdly? watch

ReputationRep:
    You have flat fleet. At least you're exempt from being drafted into the cavalry... if you go back in time.
    Go to a sports doctor of podiatrist and get some orthotics.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. You probably have flat feet. It's called 'over pronation'.

If you're not sure you can try some cheap arch supports, which you can get in most supermarkets etc.

Then if they help, i recommend getting proper ones made. They're much better, and you get to have your feet plaster casted!

As people have said, this problem puts all of your joints out of line, so hurts your knees, hips back, etc. so if it is this you should get it sorted! Good luck with it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Not only that, but your socks are utterly horrible.

ReputationRep:
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dude!! my feet look exactly like urs!! its just comfortable for me to walk like that, when i try to walk straight my knees go inwards which is not comfortable for me at all! my father is like that and my mum thinks that we are retarded

ReputationRep:
    Posting an image hosted on a server full of your personal documents, pictures and so forth, including a Powerpoint Presentation entitled 'All About Me' is perhaps the biggest anon-fail I've ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    Posting an image hosted on a server full of your personal documents, pictures and so forth, including a Powerpoint Presentation entitled 'All About Me' is perhaps the biggest anon-fail I've ever seen.
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    Stalker^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Stalker^
    If I was a stalker I certainly wouldn't go looking for my victims in H&R.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    If I was a stalker I certainly wouldn't go looking for my victims in H&R.
    Especially ones with funny feet heh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Mine used to do that until I made the effort to walk with one foot in front of the other and pointed forwards.
    :ditto:

My dad said I walked like a frog so I made an effort to straighten my feet when I walked. Worked :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Especially ones with funny feet heh
    Right on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Yes. Not only that, but your socks are utterly horrible.
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    Hahaha! I wonder if everyone in the Meeks family has weird feet.

(Original post by L i b)
    lol that's a file hosting website. I don't own it. xD

And yeah, if I try to make my feet straight while walking, my knees end up bending inwards - yes, that's very uncomfortable.

Let me get this straight - I can have flat feet without my feet actually being flat?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.