Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Quick enquiry, I, or more like my parents need to submit a current year income assessment form because their income has dropped.

It is all completed and we have the evidence ready, I was just wondering, is it meant to be sent to my Local Authority, or SFD? It doesn't actually say on the form itself.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hingus2000)
    Quick enquiry, I, or more like my parents need to submit a current year income assessment form because their income has dropped.

It is all completed and we have the evidence ready, I was just wondering, is it meant to be sent to my Local Authority, or SFD? It doesn't actually say on the form itself.

Cheers.
    From what you've posted, I assume you're a continuing student? If so, it depends where you live. From http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Educatio...ers/DG_171588:

Supporting an application on paper
    For students who started in 2008/2009 or earlier, you should return the form to either your local authority or the Student Loans Company - depending on where you live. See 'Contact your local authority (student finance applications)' to find out where to send the form.

* Contact Student Finance England
    * Contact your local authority (student finance applications)

ReputationRep:
    This is true. For me, I need to send it to the LEA, but it obviously varies. Hope you have managed to get it sorted now.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.