Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I really want some of those girl surfer shorts :/ Watch

ReputationRep:
    But I can't seem to find them anywhere. I saw a nice pair in Republic, but when I put them on they just didn't fit right on me. I tried a couple of different sizes, so I think those ones just didn't suit me or something. Anyone know where I could find some, preferably not that expensive? If I want my mum to get them for me for holidays, she won't pay a massive price.

I like the longer ones - knee length ish, and in a bright, cheerful colour. I've seen a couple of brown pairs already, but I just think they kind of defeat the point of them, although they are nice. Just any ideas of shops that might have them?

ReputationRep:
    Billabong? High Street?

I've got a pair from Debenhams that are men's. They were a bit pricey but if you're struggling with female ones try the men's ones out.

Have a look in camping shops too

ReputationRep:
    animal. got mine a couple of years ago, pink (bright, not pale) patterned. knee length.
    £20 ish.

ReputationRep:
    Primark do really nice ones in dozens of styles for about £5.00

ReputationRep:
    the main brands are animal, billabong, roxy, and o'neill i'd say. try googling the brands, and lots of surf stores will come up. a few from memory are extremepie.com, hardcloud.com, surfdome.com, surfergirl.co.uk and boardwise.com. there's a few sales on at the mo which helps a lot too :P

ReputationRep:
    Billabong, roxy, animal etc. Mine are from Animal and were about £25.

ReputationRep:
    TK Maxx have loads, and relatively cheap.

ReputationRep:
    Get the means ones, they are pretty much the same and available everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    They sell them in Sports Direct or the equivilent and they're about £6 i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    But I can't seem to find them anywhere. I saw a nice pair in Republic, but when I put them on they just didn't fit right on me. I tried a couple of different sizes, so I think those ones just didn't suit me or something. Anyone know where I could find some, preferably not that expensive? If I want my mum to get them for me for holidays, she won't pay a massive price.

I like the longer ones - knee length ish, and in a bright, cheerful colour. I've seen a couple of brown pairs already, but I just think they kind of defeat the point of them, although they are nice. Just any ideas of shops that might have them?
    In TK Maxx they normally have loads of Roxy ones for really good prices, like £12 reduced from £40 just because they are last season's. I picked up a few from there but you do have to rummage. Or you could go to a Roxy/ Animal kind of shop and get them full price if you can't find any in TK Maxx.

ReputationRep:
    H&M are currently doing them

ReputationRep:
    How weird, I was just thinking about these earlier today! Free Spirit, Quiksilver maybe? I wish normal places sold them

ReputationRep:
    peacocks sells some quite nice pink ones

ReputationRep:
    if you want board (surf) shorts wouldnt it be best to go to a surf shop? not tk maxx or whatever. Although saying that there might not be lots in your area, in which case online shopping at animal, ripcurl or any surf shops comes in handy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.