Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok last night I had this reaaally weird dream where basically I was having sex with this girl who was my friend but it was like having sex with a man (ooh ****** sex maybe haha)
    Also I'm a girrl and not gay!
    Anyyway I am practically a virgin cos I had sex ONCE but was very very drunk and can't remember it at all... I do know that the person wasn't a ****** though!!
    I was just wondering if my weiird dream (freaked me out a bit ) was maybe a bit of a flashback of that night? Cos it was quite realistic...
    Ahh making me cringe!!
    The girl-but-man-sex bit could have maybe been my subconcious filling in the person with something weird... hmm I don't know. Any ideas??
    Thaankssssss!!

ReputationRep:
    nah you're just horny

go have sex more (not with transvestite)

ReputationRep:
    It's a dream. Deal with it :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Haha I had a dream like that once. It was quite disturbing. BUT it was a DREAM. Move on.

ReputationRep:
    LOL you aren't "practically a virgin" someone's willy has been in your vajayjay, therefore no more virginity.

I have warped dreams about sex all the time, I don't take them to mean anything... it's just your brain doing stupid crazy stuff and unscrambling all the stuff that's been going through your head during the day.

You were probably thinking about this drunken experience (even subconciously) and your friend at some point during the day and the two merged during REM (rapid eye movement, google it for more info) which is when you dream and your brain organises all your thoughts.

Don't take it to mean anything about your sexuality or health.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    It's a dream. Deal with it :tongue:
    Was the dream slightly wet OP...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    LOL you aren't "practically a virgin" someone's willy has been in your vajayjay, therefore no more virginity.

I have warped dreams about sex all the time, I don't take them to mean anything... it's just your brain doing stupid crazy stuff and unscrambling all the stuff that's been going through your head during the day.

You were probably thinking about this drunken experience (even subconciously) and your friend at some point during the day and the two merged during REM (rapid eye movement, google it for more info) which is when you dream and your brain organises all your thoughts.

Don't take it to mean anything about your sexuality or health.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    :rofl:
    It's true! You can't say you don't agree!

ReputationRep:
    Dreams rarely mean anything, this is most likely the case were it was just something random, dont let it affect you to much, forget about it

ReputationRep:
    Dunno.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.