Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Were all going to die someday and we never really think about our funeral untill were really old but I thought that I'd start early. :p:

When you die do you want to be buried, cremated or do something such as donating your body to science. Also, what would you like your funeral to be like? Do you want an expensive coffin and a massive tombstone or something scaled down? Does it even matter to you?

Personally i want to be cyrogenically frozen and brought back to life at a later date.

ReputationRep:
    buried, i think.

ReputationRep:
    Donate my body to science or organ donation etc. I don't need it anymore, do I?

ReputationRep:
    Cremated

ReputationRep:
    I plan to live forever.

ReputationRep:
    i'd like to be cremated cos i hate the though of rotting away in the ground..i'd want a really colourful funeral with a candy theme...i know it's sounds like i'm a bimbo..!i do see people being able to bring us back to life way in the future..but i don't want them to do it to me..you go for a reason..times up..deal with it!

ReputationRep:
    I want to be like Fry out of Futurama :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Donate all possible organs and then be cremated and tom_pinnock54 congratulations on the wedding

ReputationRep:
    Woodland burial

ReputationRep:
    It's funny you should say this because I was talking about this the other day. I don't know if I want to be buried or cremated..both have their pros and cons but I do know that I want my funeral to be funny. I'm not in the least religious so I don't want it at a church and instead of hymns I want inappropriate songs (e.g. 'chasing cars' if I die in a car accident). I'd also like to pre-record a video (if I know that I'll die beforehand) saying 'welcome to my funeral'. Oh, and I'd like to give out t-shirts with my face on and slices of chocolate cake at the end. Even if I do end up cremated, I'd like to have a tombstone somewhere - just so that people don't forget me!

Lol, this probably wasn't what you actually wanted to know but oh well now you know my crazy plans!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Donated to Science. Might as well.
    If there's a Funeral, no priests, no suits. If there's either you can be damn sure i'll get out of that coffin for 5 minutes to crack some heads.

Also, no expensive coffin or flowers or any of that crap. It achieves nothing and puts people out of pocket. If my family have to see me in a coffin I don't want them to also go hungry for a month.

ReputationRep:
    A simple burial.

ReputationRep:
    Im guna be mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu mumumumumummified

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.