Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i dont even know my shoe size, so for sure i wont be able to remeber my phone number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    call it and find out...

This.

If you think she's given you some random's number, just, er, try it. Don't work yourself up and let it eat you inside so much you need to ask TSR to overanalyse with you.

Loads of people don't know their own number. I've lived here for almost a year now and I still ask blokey 'what's our number?' when filling out forms and stuff.

People are so paranoid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    But you can get over 11 questions right on University Challenge...:rolleyes:
    a) My post involved sarcasm
    b) Yes

ReputationRep:
    I still need to check mine and I've had it for ages.

check it wasnt the flirt divert number though :p:
    if they still do that lol

ReputationRep:
    Might be. She could have just dialled your number off her phone, then you'd get hers.

Try it and see?

ReputationRep:
    And what do you mean anon for obvious reasons? That you're scared? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    a) My post involved sarcasm
    b) Yes
    a) I know...:p:
    b) I also know...:p:

Well done sir...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know my own number, but then it's like I don't have a mobile, as I never use it.

OP, it is possible she just didn't know it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know my number, I had my old phone for 2 and a half years or so and I still didn't know the number. I just figured I don't need to know it, so long as it's saved on my phone it's pointless memorising it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know my own number...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know mine!, so i have it saved as 'Me'. so it is possible she does the same!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know my own number...I've had my phone well over a year!!

ReputationRep:
    I should really learn my number, maybe I'm putting the guys off lol

ReputationRep:
    I've had my number about three years and I've only just really gotten it in my head :p: besides, if it was a fake number she could've just spouted random numbers rather than show you one in her phone. Just call it to see

ReputationRep:
    And here I was thinking you could find out who a phone number belonged to by ringing it but in fact you just need to ask random people on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    lol ive my had my new number for like 4 months and still dont know it

ReputationRep:
    I can still recite my old mobile number even though I've had this new one for ages, and I haven't a clue what this one is :p: Not everyone remembers their own number, crazy as this may seem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plushymcmuffin)
    And here I was thinking you could find out who a phone number belonged to by ringing it but in fact you just need to ask random people on the internet.
    I know!

What a funny old time we live in...peoples brains seem to have been replaced with keyboards.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I don't know my number.

ReputationRep:
    I've had the same number for at least 2 years, but I still second guess myself every time I give it to someone, so I always double check on my phone.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.