The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't know my number and I've had teh same number for two years! I dunno why, I just can't ever remember it so always have to check..
Lots of my friends don't know their mobile numbers off by heart.
So, chill out, it was probably her number! :smile:
Reply 42
Anonymous
anon for obvious reasons...

Met a girl in a bar last night- I asked her for her number.
She replied by saying yeah no problem, I dont know my number by the way. She went through her phone and got a number out and showed me the screen. Is this a sign I was given the wrong number?..I mean what girl doesnt know her own number

i dont know my number and iv had it for about half a year....
If she wanted to give you a fake one she'd probably just have made one up on the spot?
EGjeff
I know!

What a funny old time we live in...peoples brains seem to have been replaced with keyboards.

and there memories with phones! fabn isnt it
Reply 45
I dont know mine.....haha an i dont even have mine saved in my phone so.....yeah lol she was probably telling the truth :smile:

x x x
Reply 46
Anonymous

She replied by saying yeah no problem, I dont know my number by the way. She went through her phone and got a number out and showed me the screen. Is this a sign I was given the wrong number?..I mean what girl doesnt know her own number

Haha, I don't no my new number and I've had it for a month now. It's saved in my phone though. Have you tried it? If she was going to make one up she could've done it off the top of her head to be fair.
I've had the same number for two years and still don't know it, not high on my list of priorities.
I know my number. :proud: It took me about 2 months to learn it...
I recently learnt my number and there are times when I forget. I wouldn't read too much into it. If she wanted to give you a fake number, she could have made it up.
Not a big deal. It takes me ages to remember a new phone number. The one I've got right now... I've had for about two years and I still get it wrong sometimes.

When someone wants my number, I usually just give them my phone and tell them to call themselves. Much easier for everyone.
Don't have a clue what mine is.
if scott mills reads out your message on radio 1, you know you've been given the wrong number...
I don't ring myself......don't know my own numer.
Reply 54
Flirt Diverttt <3
Reply 55
it would be funny if the phone screen just said '**** off' as a text edit or something...
Reply 56
Sweet by and
I don't know my number! How am I ment to remember all of those numbers? Im not rain man! :dontknow:

That made me laugh!

I don't know mine. Stop being a pansy and text her, it's the only way to find out ;=) Pulling out her phone to find a number seems like too much effort for rejection, though.
you having a giraffe?
i've had my number for over 4 years and dont know what it is...
i think its 07 something...
Reply 58
I never seem to be able to learn numbers.
:/
Reply 59
Anonymous

Er, plenty. Myself included.
Seriously, get a grip.

Latest