Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We are here, its just girls tend to ignore us because we're "boring" compared to the bad guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Nope, it's actually an incurable disease. You're gonna die.
    Seems like everytool is becoming a sub nowadays eh? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    how hurtful, i'm hurt, this is hurting. did i mention i'm hurt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danpr)
    All I'd suggest is stop speaking to these boys and start speaking to men - most lads your age will be immature, infact most lads my age are immature. There are a number though, and I like to include myself in this, that are very mature and reliable.
    Agreed, all the girls my age immature and petty, suprisingly I get along really well with older girls, but unfortunatly I dont really want to get involved with an older girl. However, if you're single....wanna meet? :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    You need to grow out of believing in the "friend zone" and take some risks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Nope, it's actually an incurable disease. You're gonna die.
    I will live a long life darling, thiers no stopping me.

ReputationRep:
    I think the sooner girls establish the fact that the majority of guys are idiots and do not know the true meaning of respecting a girl and taking care of her, the better.

When girls are born, the mothers should programme them into knowing the above by default

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    Agreed, all the girls my age immature and petty, suprisingly I get along really well with older girls, but unfortunatly I dont really want to get involved with an older girl. However, if you're single....wanna meet? :grouphugs:
    I like women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    what about me
    Sure ok :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I hate this sort of thread. It's obvious that the OP has just chosen the "crap guys" based on some kind of superficial reason.

ReputationRep:
    I'm reliably informed by a statistically significant number of women who have recently broken up/been hurt by men that we are "all b******s".

ReputationRep:
    all the decent guys are already taken lol
    and when there is a decent guy you wont notice him because youl just be attracted to the guy thats bad for you
    thats how it works lol

ReputationRep:
    It is funny how girls are always going for "bad boys" and then complaining that guys are pigs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    Sure ok :laugh:
    will you marry me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    will you marry me lol
    I'm already married to a TSRian sorry :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    With a sexist comment like that, maybe there's a reason why decent guys don't spend much effort on you? :o: I'm just saying. You're taking a rather defeatist attitude and making some rather simplistic/inaccurate/sexist/offensive/stupid conclusions.
    Just going on what i've seen/experienced.
    Not defeatist.Realistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    I'm already married to a TSRian sorry :laugh:
    you depressed me now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helz_91)
    Ahh.

Time and time again, I've spoken to guys, and they have all ended up letting me down, turning out to be immature, pathetic or downright losers.

I'm sensible enough not to have unrealistic or overly high expectations of guys, but I always end up getting hurt...

The only lovely guys I know are friends, I get on so well with some lads, but I never want to pursue it incase I ruin my friendship with them.

It's not like I'm hideous or have a bad personality...I just don't know where I'm going wrong!!

Any advice or hints??
    There are a few non religious decent guys out there but at our age... i dont think there's alot.

I would say go for a christian guy. He shud treat you with respect, but however he shud also lead you in the way of christ and help to change your mind about dating right now and focus on christ and bettering your life. So.. after all that you won't have a GUYyou'll have GOD and a MAN!
    Can't go wrong
    peace

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    I'm decent.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.