Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The answer is no unfortunately. All guys are massive idiots, even the ones who claim to be different from the rest of the immature gits and your bestest, loveliest guy friend. Actually, they're the worst of the lot. Just have to try and find one that's slightly less of a idiot than the others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    you depressed me now
    Fancy a fling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    Fancy a fling?
    *Auto reply: DOA has fainted from the excitement - back in 5 mins)

ReputationRep:
    ffs idiots

Stop going out with the ********s / badboy types then complaining and calling us, boys, idiots, pigs blah blah and sort it out. Time and time again, the good guys are there, u girls go for the bad boy types, so get use to it u morons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    *Auto reply: DOA has fainted from the excitement - back in 5 mins)
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I'm decent. Just not decent enough. Standards are too high these days.

ReputationRep:
    The more decent guys are often the less larey attention seeking ones. Don't get sucked in by the mind-games of the players.

ReputationRep:
    asked the same question millions of time just gave up now ne guys hu intrested get a straight no, dont want to risk it ne mre happy single.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tok-a-lot)
    Are there any decent girls?
    Heeeelllll naw.

I suggest you dip into your male-friend pool, OP.

ReputationRep:
    There are decent guys out there. I'd like to think i'm one of them but it seems like i hardly fit into the standards girls are looking for nowadays. You should expand your mind abit and go for someone who you wouldn't usually date.

ReputationRep:
    There are no decent guys. All women should accept men as there superiors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jay24)
    There are decent guys out there. I'd like to think i'm one of them but it seems like i hardly fit into the standards girls are looking for nowadays. You should expand your mind abit and go for someone who you wouldn't usually date.

yesss, put in a good word for us less attractive lads :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, guys smell. Train them early!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helz_91)
    The only lovely guys I know are friends, I get on so well with some lads, but I never want to pursue it incase I ruin my friendship with them.
    You'll never lose if you don't take a risk. But you'll never win either.

Or alternatively get a friend you trust to set you up with one of their friends who they think is a nice guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    I hate this sort of thread. It's obvious that the OP has just chosen the "crap guys" based on some kind of superficial reason.
    I doubt that's true. It's also wrong to assume that girls only get hurt because they pick 'bad guys'. It's just not the case that people get what they deserve. My ex-boyfriend seemed to be in every way a lovely guy when we were together, but turned out to be a truly horrible person.

I'm sure there are decent guys out there, but the truth is that a lot of people behave appallingly in relationships, and that goes for girls too. Relationships seem to bring out selfishness, insensitivity and cruelty in some people, whilst still appearing to be decent people to their friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    So you find guys you like, who are decent and who treat you nicely?

And you bemoan a lack of decent guys?

:rolleyes:
    Drewski is a decent guy

ReputationRep:
    No. Your only option is to go lesbian. And then kill yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onthejubileeline)
    Drewski is a decent guy

Cheers love, I'll slip you the tenner later :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Cheers love, I'll slip you the tenner later :p:
    Cheapskate :p:

But really, there are plenty of decent guys out there just waiting to be given half a chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helz_91)
    Ahh.

Time and time again, I've spoken to guys, and they have all ended up letting me down, turning out to be immature, pathetic or downright losers.

I'm sensible enough not to have unrealistic or overly high expectations of guys, but I always end up getting hurt...

The only lovely guys I know are friends, I get on so well with some lads, but I never want to pursue it incase I ruin my friendship with them.

It's not like I'm hideous or have a bad personality...I just don't know where I'm going wrong!!

Any advice or hints??
    There are many good guys out there. I'm one for a start.

Next time, don't go for the cocky git who is one of the "lads".

I could say the same for women. Every girl I have got involved in has been a sneeky, cheating little whore. It ***** me off.

People are *******s - gender is not a divider.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.