Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    I love you.
    Wrong thread, I know I know :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    Hopefully you'll have taken encouragement from what I've said, though. We're not all meanies
    Actually u and a few of your other male coherts here have only deepened my conviction that I should just never date ever again. Which is good, really good, I was beginning to falter a bit in my resolve but now I know I'm definatly on the right road.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild_Precious_Life)
    Bugger, twas meant to be in the "look what I made thread"!

Oh well, banoffee pie is a lot tastier than most men anyway. :p:
    haha , i thaught so. I'm a huge banoffee pie fan actually lol
    /hijack thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenapixi)
    Actually u and a few of your other male coherts here have only deepened my conviction that I should just never date ever again. Which is good, really good, I was beginning to falter a bit in my resolve but now I know I'm definatly on the right road.
    :(

But I wanted to date you :'(

ReputationRep:
    yes there are many decent guys. Women just like to find problems. they've deluded themself with the idea of the perfect romance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)

But I wanted to date you :'(
    oh me oh my ha ha ha, what a wit! Where did you purchase it? I'd like to get one for my llama?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild_Precious_Life)
    I made the best banoffee pie ever but ate it all before I managed to take a pic!
    mkae another one, and post pics

ReputationRep:
    few real guys exist

ReputationRep:
    I said this to other guy who scoffed at what I said:

These so called "decent guys" that people keep banging on about...where ARE they? I'll tell you where...they are either IN a relationship or they are gay. I know that for a fact cos all the nice guys I know who I would LOVE to date fit into one of those catagories. This brings us back to ugly truth of "I'm the one with somthing wrong with me because I can't attract one of those decent guys that everyone else seems to be able to bag."
    Calm down.

ReputationRep:
    oh me oh my ha ha ha, what a wit! Where did you purchase it? I'd like to get one for my llama?
    Oh cmon you know you want to =]

We can eat banoffee pie together.

ReputationRep:
    That's a very unhealthy (and unrealistic) mindset you have, then. Shame. :o:

I'm decent, although i'm very quirky so that's obviously a "loser" in your books :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    That's a very unhealthy (and unrealistic) mindset you have, then. Shame. :o:
    really? cos my dads over the moon, he thinks its a great way to go :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they are your best friends who are "too nice"...
    You know how you girls like to date the douchebags because you think you can change them into something better? Pretty much never works...
    Ever tried dating the nice guys under your nose in order to change them into a bit of a douchebag? No...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    Oh cmon you know you want to =]

We can eat banoffee pie together.
    Waite whats that I hear?....Oh its just the sound of an elephant sitting on you.

And you like banoffee pie. I like strawberries and cream. It just would never work.

ReputationRep:
    Get a grip and stop being such an emo. If you don't want to date anymore - good for you. We're not all bad and if you honestly believe every guy is a **** then you're just stupid, immature and naive and that's probably why this has all happened in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Get a grip and stop being such an emo. If you don't want to date anymore - good for you. We're not all bad and if you honestly believe every guy is a **** then you're just stupid and that's probably why this has all happened in the first place.

OMG I'm joking chilll I don't really believe that ok ahhh....

ReputationRep:
    really? cos my dads over the moon, he thinks its a great way to go :p:
    Well, he won't have to buy a wedding dress :p:

ReputationRep:
    Waite whats that I hear?....Oh its just the sound of an elephant sitting on you.

And you like banoffee pie. I like strawberries and cream. It just would never work.
    Well I enjoyed it while it lasted.

On a more serious note - believe me or not but not all of us are nasty and spiteful.
    Good luck with finding your dream man ^^

ReputationRep:
    OMG I'm joking chilll I don't really believe that ok ahhh....
    Well that's ok then

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.