Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What was your worst ever hair cut? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Triange.

I've got curly hair but when I was younger, it was just fuzz.
    Nuff said really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    this:

loool, that sig, fake as hell

ReputationRep:
    When I was 9 or something my mum insisted on cutting my hair (she still does insist to this day). I wanted a trim, my hair was longer than shoulder length, but my mum kept having to cut it shorter and shorter to make it symmetrical, until it was about 10 cm long, and still uneven.

ReputationRep:
    i had the "bowl style haircut" when i was a young buck ...it was the mid 90's so i dont think i was laughed at too much lol

ReputationRep:
    the one i have now.

orrr, when i was about 10, i tried cutting myself a fringe.
    but to make sure it was a straight line, i used crimping clips (so i could just cut the line straight across)
    cut my fringe, took the crimping clips out, and hey presto. i had a zig zag fringe

ReputationRep:
    Long and spiky with a straightener. My god what was I thinking!

ReputationRep:
    When I was in year 8 or 9 I got my hair cut till my chin, but then the hairdresser decided to add all these layers, and some were so short! It was like a mop. :sadnod:
    Thankfully, those days are over!

(Original post by Mimbobanage)
    Haha my layers went too short once and the hairdresser thinned my hair out soooo much and I had a full fringe. I looked like a ******* mushroom.
    I love your hair in your profile pic! It looks gorgeous. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    long hair. I was really ugly and you can see that everytime you look at my driving license, it doesn't even seem mine.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Any haircut I had with a lack of fringe.

ReputationRep:
    I keep having stupid little fringes put in that I hate the second I wash my hair.

I had my hair cut a few years back and the hairdresser cut off about 4 inches more than I asked for - I looked like the biggest pleb ever.

ReputationRep:
    ultra short bob (hlf way down my ears) when i was bout 7. havin nits is not nice lol

ReputationRep:
    The 1 I did myself. The same one that I had to go to the barbers straight afterwards for them to fix it. The same one that made me vow to never cut my hair again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    When I was in year 8 or 9 I got my hair cut till my chin, but then the hairdresser decided to add all these layers, and some were so short! It was like a mop. :sadnod:
    Thankfully, those days are over!

I love your hair in your profile pic! It looks gorgeous. :grin:
    Aww thank you =] So does yours! So long and glossy :yep: I look retarded with long hair cause my face is so tiny lol, it used to be down to my butt =o

You live in Croydon! Quite near me lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh! Also my sister tried to cut a layer into my hair once and ended up just shearing straight across on one side. I promptly went to the hair dressers and said that I had got something stuck in my hair and had to cut it off myself haha

ReputationRep:
    I had the typical early 90's pudding bowl hair cut.

My worst recent one was about 2 years ago when I asked for my hair to be cut to the bottom of my neck. It was cut to my chin instead and I asked for a side fringe and got a few strands

Plus my hair is really wavy/curly so I looked like a tit for a month until it started growing ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    I had a perm last year, because I'd gone through the whole range of different hairstyles - long, short, bob, fringe, side fringe - so I didn't know what to do next. I should have realised that a £30 perm would be a bad idea. And now I want to grow my hair but I have to keep cutting it in the hopes of getting rid of this damned ugly perm!!

ReputationRep:
    Mine had to be the extremely short hairstyle of summer 2006 - the one I started university with. I'd had short, ruffled hair for a year or two, and it looked good. Then, for some moronic reason I got it dyed blonde, red and black - they left the blonde on too long and it went bright yellow in colour and destroyed my hair.
    In an attempt to remove the embarrassing blonde before university, I let my hair grow out so that I had terrible brown roots, and then went to get a haircut the day before university. Of course, there was nowhere near enough brown hair there for anything good, but I just wanted the blonde disaster gone, so they cut down to the brown hair and I went to university with the worst haircut imaginable the next day...

ReputationRep:
    When I was in about Year 7 I was obsessed with Nancy in Hollyoaks, and got my hair cut like this:

With one side really short, and one side longer. It looked so awful. Then I got bored and decided I wanted the long side cut off, which left me pretty much with a short back and sides with a long fringe :facepalm:

That said, my hair is pretty **** at the moment, I'm trying to grow out an inverted bob and it looks so spazzy at the back.

ReputationRep:
    If I have a bob and it isn't thinned out (I have thin hair, but a hairdresser told me it grows in thick, so I have lots of hair) so I look like a mushroom. Also, I'd had my hair cut, gone to get it fixed and let it grow out, and it looked like a wig.

Suffice to say, I'm much happier with how my hair is now (short at the back but not clippered, shortish sides -about 2/3 inches long, with a fringe) Best hair cut I've EVER had

ReputationRep:
    Skinhead. :facepalm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.