Turn on thread page Beta

Is there a way to find out who added who on Facebook? watch

It used to say the time they became 'friends' but it doesn't anymore and I'd like to know who added who :confused:

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Stalker

I'm pretty annoyed about two people on there becoming Facebook friends, and I just wanted to know who added who cos it's upset me tbh lol (Sounds so sad but, meh)

ReputationRep:
    Only way would be to ask, or find out who was online first.

The friends thing usually comes up depends on if the person keeps or deletes it off their profile.

Well my friend is claiming they added her, but I don't see why they would. If it still said the time they became friends, like it used to, then I'd know - but it doesn't

ReputationRep:
    Oh FFS grow up

ReputationRep:
    ******* stalker.

However, if a person is friends with say 3 people all at once it is likely they have logged on and simply accepted friend requests.

Oh, you sad *******.

ReputationRep:
    I heard that setting your status to "...is completely pathetic" allows you to do this.

Nobody knows my reasons behind this so if you can't give a genuine answer then please don't waste your time replying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    I heard that setting your status to "...is completely pathetic" allows you to do this.
    i like that

ReputationRep:
    The only way I can think of is logging in to your friend's facebook and checking their notifications, where it will say "A has accepted your friend request" if they have added the other person.

(Original post by Luca118)
    No you cannot in anyway. Man up, no one cares, nor should you, I have friends on Facebook I have barely ever spoken too, I have friends on Facebook that I nearly got into a fight with.
    I just don't want these people messaging one another. Ugh.

ReputationRep:
    If you go onto a person's profile page it usually says it in between wall posts however if the person so chooses they can delete the notice so that you can't see it.
    Don't know if you can tell who made the first step though, I doubt it.
    Hope this helps.

(Original post by tetie)
    The only way I can think of is logging in to your friend's facebook and checking their notifications, where it will say "A has accepted your friend request" if they have added the other person.
    Yeah but I don't know her password lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Wut?

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't mean they will message eachother. Just under 500 friends on facebook, no way I have privately messaged every single one of them. probably not even more then 25%.

Offer a friendly warning; "He/She is a nasty person, you should keep clear of her/him"

ReputationRep:
    Nobody knows my reasons behind this so if you can't give a genuine answer then please don't waste your time replying.
    Please select one of the following options:

Jealousy
    Selfishness
    Paranoia
    Obsessiveness
    Being a control freak
    Self-centredness
    Taking Facebook too seriously
    All of the above
    None of the above

In any case, no, there isn't.

ReputationRep:
    They don't need to add each other to do that, and they could always do it outside of Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    lol you're a freak.

ReputationRep:
    Only like 10% of my Facebook "friends" are actually people who I talk to regularly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.