Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of wearing black hot pants with fishnet tights but not sure what shoes would go well I was thinking either gladiator heels or double platform heels...any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not the gladiator heels :no:

Like you said, go for the double platforms, something like this:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Fishnet tights and hotpants? Nonono.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Katieloula. Unless you want to look like a prostitute, don't do it!

ReputationRep:
    Go find yourself a street corner at night. That's my recommendation.

ReputationRep:
    lol^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILoveOrangeJuice)
    I'm thinking of wearing black hot pants with fishnet tights but not sure what shoes would go well I was thinking either gladiator heels or double platform heels...any recommendations?
    Whats the occasion?

ReputationRep:
    Sequin hotpants are in atm but they should be always worn with bare legs or black tights, but bare legs looks way better. And an off the shoulder tee or something, never anything like a tight fitting vest or we're hitting **** central again...

ReputationRep:
    It does come across a tad '****gy'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieloula)
    Fishnet tights and hotpants? Nonono.

Well I was originally thinking something like this for a night out: http://img200.imageshack.us/i/whites...ktiewoman.jpg/

Should I ditch the fishnet tights?

ReputationRep:
    i hate them but DONT wear them with gladiators. if u have to wear them double platform would be best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILoveOrangeJuice)
    Well I was originally thinking something like this for a night out: http://img200.imageshack.us/i/whites...ktiewoman.jpg/

Should I ditch the fishnet tights?
    Definitely. I think without it would look fine, fishnets would push it over the edge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieloula)
    Definitely. I think without it would look fine, fishnets would push it over the edge

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    red and black corset, black hopants, SPARKELY black fishnets and six inch stillettos, that's how i went out couple of weeks back, free drinks all night and then my boyfriend took me home so i say go for it, live while you're young!

ReputationRep:
    lady gaga comes to mind?

buuut, if you want to wear the hotpants, wear it with a vest top tucked in, or a baggy t-shirt. and platform heels. normal black tights or bare legs.

ReputationRep:
    not gladiators definitely, simple heels i think. maybe coloured opaques rather than fishnets, or natural sheer tights? even just bare legs would be better.

ReputationRep:
    are you jk
    the fishnets will make it look really cheap and tacky.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.