The Student Room Group
ya, that does seem a bit weird
Depends. If i've just had sex with said girl, and i'm laying in bed and she gets up and starts getting dressed in front of me. Then i'll probably after the time delay be about ready for round 2, and with her bending over to pick up her panties. It might help.

But the actual act of her getting dressed. Nah.
Reply 3
If you were as much turned on when she was taking them off, I think you'll live.
Reply 4
A tad.
Reply 5
It is the only thing that turns you on? It's a bit weird, but not a problem. :yy:
nah, just different.
Reply 7
Anonymous
...to get turned on by a girl putting clothes back on?

Unless you casually slip it in her bum while she bends over to put her socks on, you are a bender.
Reply 8
Nope. Whatever turns you on :p:
far weirder things have been known to turn people on.
Reply 10
No?

Because obviously she could be putting them on for you to strip her...:p:
*cough* especially if its my shirt?...
No because sexy people doing stuff with their clothes is sexy. Limbs and skin and rawrrrrrr. Mmm, seriously. Although I'm more of a men girl myself.
Reply 13
its understandable cos some girls look better with just a little clothing vs being naked. But if your on about the physical act of putting jeans and a top on etc then i would say thats a little unusual (unless she's stroking herself or something when she's doing it). dont worry yourself about it though lol, there are worse fetishes out there.
Reply 14
I think you're doing it wrong.
Not at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending