Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Friend of friend and holiday Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shrep)
    Is that a question or a statement?
    question because I won have metioned it before all though I could say the owner want it

ReputationRep:
    Tell her she can come with you all then "accidently" push her down 3 flights of stairs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    question because I won have metioned it before all though I could say the owner want it
    When are you going/how long ago did you book it, and have you received anything about it?

ReputationRep:
    you need to just straight up go up to this girl and say you are not coming on this holiday with us whether you like it or not, you can book the flights and then sleep on the street, cos you're not invited.

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like a ***** tbh. Well hopefully your friends will back you up and I don't see any reason why you should sleep on the floor/couch. The only reason they may side with her is if she has anything to offer them.

Try and get the money off the other girls asap. If that doesn't work and they drop out then I suggest inviting some TSRians to go :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    She sounds like a ***** tbh. Well hopefully your friends will back you up and I don't see any reason why you should sleep on the floor/couch. The only reason they may side with her is if she has anything to offer them.

Try and get the money off the other girls asap. If that doesn't work and they drop out then I suggest inviting some TSRians to go :woo:
    I will and I have an idea how to stop her coming with some simple facts:

- I will only have 4 sets of keys (theres lots of gates so people will need 1) and say im not giving her 1 of them and she will need to be taken everywhere
    - we only door space for 4 so she cant put hers anywher
    - theres a bathroom in each room so she will have to wait for all the people in that room to bee done before she uses it.

She says she wont pay because shes no with us technically

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    Tell her she can come with you all then "accidently" push her down 3 flights of stairs?
    lol made me smile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shrep)
    When are you going/how long ago did you book it, and have you received anything about it?
    2 weeks is how long were going for
    I booked it 4 months ago
    what do you mean recivid anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    lol made me smile
    You think I'm joking?:curious:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiamondsAreForever)
    you need to just straight up go up to this girl and say you are not coming on this holiday with us whether you like it or not, you can book the flights and then sleep on the street, cos you're not invited.
    Dont have balls for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    You think I'm joking?:curious:

:p:
    lol you did it again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    I will and I have an idea how to stop her coming with some simple facts:

- I will only have 4 sets of keys (theres lots of gates so people will need 1) and say im not giving her 1 of them and she will need to be taken everywhere
    - we only door space for 4 so she cant put hers anywher
    - theres a bathroom in each room so she will have to wait for all the people in that room to bee done before she uses it.
    I think she will still try and get round that by saying:
    -She will always be with someone so she won't need keys (or will borrow someones if its only for 5 mins)
    - door space... huh :p:
    -She will wait.

I know people who can be forceful and force themselves on people and I'm just saying what I reckon they would say. Any other ideas?

ReputationRep:
    I think she will still try and get round that by saying:
    -She will always be with someone so she won't need keys (or will borrow someones if its only for 5 mins)
    - door space... huh :p:
    -She will wait.

I know people who can be forceful and force themselves on people and I'm just saying what I reckon they would say. Any other ideas?
    shes still refusing to pay saying shes not an offical guest in the room, i think I should say " well im offically not opening the door"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    2 weeks is how long were going for
    I booked it 4 months ago
    what do you mean recivid anything?
    I meant when are you going, and by anything I mean paperwork.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    shes still refusing to pay saying shes not an offical guest in the room, i think I should say " well im offically not opening the door"
    For sure! From what you have said it sounds like she is a right *****. Just make sure that it doesn't cause friction with your other friends because if you end up arguing with them about it then she will have won!

ReputationRep:
    For sure! From what you have said it sounds like she is a right *****. Just make sure that it doesn't cause friction with your other friends because if you end up arguing with them about it then she will have won!
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shrep)
    I meant when are you going, and by anything I mean paperwork.
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    no
    Make a fake confirmation letter with directions etc, include the form which needs to be sent back ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shrep)
    Make a fake confirmation letter with directions etc, include the form which needs to be sent back ASAP.
    good idea

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to piss off.

She hasn't paid so why the hell so she be able to come? Explicitly say this to her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.