Do you own a watch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    Yes :lol: Biology coursework :cry2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    We've met again.... you're not stalking me, are you? :smug:

Do you own a watch?
    aww i have english coursework :cry2: got a editorial to write up... and do my evaluation and both in for friday :cry2: kill me

Spoiler:
    Show
    oh yeh HI forgot it was you i spoke to yesturday pfft nnoo sorry i dont do stalking lool

i own many watches.... not sure where they are :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soyasauce)
    aww i have english coursework :cry2: got a editorial to write up... and do my evaluation and both in for friday :cry2: kill me

Spoiler:
    Show
    oh yeh HI forgot it was you i spoke to yesturday pfft nnoo sorry i dont do stalking lool

i own many watches.... not sure where they are :confused:
    I'm pretty sure I can put you to good use before killing you :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You forgot me already :cry2: looks like DJ can have me now :bandit:

So errr....you haven't asked me a question :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure I can put you to good use before killing you :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You forgot me already :cry2: looks like DJ can have me now :bandit:

So errr....you haven't asked me a question :erm:
    :hmmm: and what would that be :rolleyes: im not very good at biology so couldnt help you there lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    aww no i didnt forget you, i just didnt urm realise .. oh i dont know .. nooooooooo shes a mean bean :cry2: please dont go to her, she slice you up :cry2:

oops sorry urmm

are you feeling HOT :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm: and what would that be :rolleyes: im not very good at biology so couldnt help you there lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    aww no i didnt forget you, i just didnt urm realise .. oh i dont know .. nooooooooo shes a mean bean :cry2: please dont go to her, she slice you up :cry2:

oops sorry urmm

are you feeling HOT :sexface:
    Oh, it's nothing :emo:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Alright then. You're forgiven, but always TH in your mind :danceboy:.
    Like I said yesterday, I can handle DJ, the only thing she's gonna be slicing is her reputation.. :giggle:

I'm feeling pretty warm yes, but not HOT.
    Is there anything you can do to raise the temperature SS? :puppyeyes:

Do you own an apple device?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, it's nothing :emo:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Alright then. You're forgiven, but always TH in your mind :danceboy:.
    Like I said yesterday, I can handle DJ, the only thing she's gonna be slicing is her reputation.. :giggle:

I'm feeling pretty warm yes, but not HOT.
    Is there anything you can do to raise the temperature SS? :puppyeyes:

Do you own an apple device?
    hhaha
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :smug:

yay
    LOL hahahaha

no i wish i could :cry2:

yes i do :gangster: your questions are boring.. lighten up abit

errr are you hungry

ReputationRep:
    hhaha
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :smug:

yay
    LOL hahahaha

no i wish i could :cry2:

yes i do :gangster: your questions are boring.. lighten up abit

errr are you hungry
    :rofl: Ahh asain girls :daydreaming:

You tell me that my questions are boring but you asked me "if I'm hungry" :hmmmm:
    I am hungry indeed but the hunger is not strong enough for me to get up from my lazy ass

Do you tend to gossip a lot to other girls? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Ahh asain girls :daydreaming:

You tell me that my questions are boring but you asked me "if I'm hungry" :hmmmm:
    I am hungry indeed but the hunger is not strong enough for me to get up from my lazy ass

Do you tend to gossip a lot to other girls? :mmm:
    who said im asain .... lol

hahaha ikr aww lool good! this way itl stop you from putting on weight

hm no i dont i only gossip when i feel like it but rarely lol mostly i listen to gossip

being a guy (if u r ), do you ***** alot about girls lool?

ReputationRep:
    who said im asain .... lol

hahaha ikr aww lool good! this way itl stop you from putting on weight

hm no i dont i only gossip when i feel like it but rarely lol mostly i listen to gossip

being a guy (if u r ), do you ***** alot about girls lool?
    OMG!! DJ lied to me...she said that you were asain. She's awful :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BUT, you didn't deny it soo....

Haha, my apetite is pretty weird. I come home from school around 4-4:30PM but I don't feel like eating anything to after 11PM. My parents force me to eat so yeah :emo:

:thumbsup: Smart girl, I listen to gossip too! :five:

I'm a guy :woo: and we don't really ***** about girls....but my guy mates do talk dirty about them :lol: we only ***** about girls who cheat on guys..that's it :yep:

Are you currently in a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    OMG!! DJ lied to me...she said that you were asain. She's awful :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BUT, you didn't deny it soo....

Haha, my apetite is pretty weird. I come home from school around 4-4:30PM but I don't feel like eating anything to after 11PM. My parents force me to eat so yeah :emo:

:thumbsup: Smart girl, I listen to gossip too! :five:

I'm a guy :woo: and we don't really ***** about girls....but my guy mates do talk dirty about them :lol: we only ***** about girls who cheat on guys..that's it :yep:

Are you currently in a relationship?
    :rofl: she terrible lool yeh i am asian

WOW i come home at 4 and MUST MUST eat.. then i have a lil snack at like 11 before bed lol im guessing your skinny ?

LOL i seee fair enough lol talking about girls is boring anyway aha

no im not :cry2: are you ?

would you like to get me a nice chocolate ice cream ? lool

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: she terrible lool yeh i am asian

WOW i come home at 4 and MUST MUST eat.. then i have a lil snack at like 11 before bed lol im guessing your skinny ?

LOL i seee fair enough lol talking about girls is boring anyway aha

no im not :cry2: are you ?

would you like to get me a nice chocolate ice cream ? lool
    :yeah:
    hmmmm.. I see. It's weird indeed. However, I try and eat because I need glucose ( ) to fuel me up for revision.
    I'm not skinny, I'm normal I guess. How about you? I know plenty of girls who EAT and EAT yet they remain normal. You're not of them, are you? :mmm:

I'm not either. Last year of sixth form. Don't see the point :lol: education comes first :smug:

I will love to get you some choc ice cream but you must get me some mint ice cream? :yep:

Do you often do sleepovers with other girls?

ReputationRep:
    :yeah:
    hmmmm.. I see. It's weird indeed. However, I try and eat because I need glucose ( ) to fuel me up for revision.
    I'm not skinny, I'm normal I guess. How about you? I know plenty of girls who EAT and EAT yet they remain normal. You're not of them, are you? :mmm:

I'm not either. Last year of sixth form. Don't see the point :lol: education comes first :smug:

I will love to get you some choc ice cream but you must get me some mint ice cream? :yep:

Do you often do sleepovers with other girls?
    haha apologies for late reply.. my laptop chargers stopped working :cry2:

ha i wish i was like you. on weekdays i dont really eat but wow weekends i cant stop eating urm well im really really really fat, i have a double chin, cant stop eating, and dont move around much because even walking from my bed to the desk i get out of breath

LOL wisely said and so true haha

hmm i use to alot when i was doing gcse's but now meh i like my own sleeping comfort and just effort really lol

do you think we're invading this thread ? lool

ReputationRep:
    haha apologies for late reply.. my laptop chargers stopped working :cry2:

ha i wish i was like you. on weekdays i dont really eat but wow weekends i cant stop eating urm well im really really really fat, i have a double chin, cant stop eating, and dont move around much because even walking from my bed to the desk i get out of breath

LOL wisely said and so true haha

hmm i use to alot when i was doing gcse's but now meh i like my own sleeping comfort and just effort really lol

do you think we're invading this thread ? lool
    :spank: That's what you get for "leaving me at the doorstep" as DJ said :sad:

Oh man :console: You being serious. Hope the situation changes though. When I watch these documentaries of fat people, I feel really sorry for them.

:lol:

I think we're invading this thread but errr... who cares

Have you watched the Hunger Games movie yet?

ReputationRep:
    :spank: That's what you get for "leaving me at the doorstep" as DJ said :sad:

Oh man :console: You being serious. Hope the situation changes though. When I watch these documentaries of fat people, I feel really sorry for them.

:lol:

I think we're invading this thread but errr... who cares

Have you watched the Hunger Games movie yet?
    LOL soweeeeee :hugs: ouch that hurt

urm im just kidding nah im normal why do you feel sorry fof fat people? they bring issues upon themselves and only them to blame for there weight lol im so nice

yehh true

NOOOOOOOO i havnt :cry2: have you ?

are you a fan of horror films ?

ReputationRep:
    LOL soweeeeee :hugs: ouch that hurt

urm im just kidding nah im normal why do you feel sorry fof fat people? they bring issues upon themselves and only them to blame for there weight lol im so nice

yehh true

NOOOOOOOO i havnt :cry2: have you ?

are you a fan of horror films ?
    You want more?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :spank:

I know that they bring it upon themselves but it's like an addiction. I guess I feel sorry for them because it's an addiction. Of course, some want to stop eating junk but it's pretty hard.
    :lol: You're a meanie...but me likey :yep:

Nope :grumble:
    I'm trying to avoid the thread about it as well as fb posts. I'm going to see it with some mates in the easter holidays :woo:

I'm a fan indeed. I watched Devil's Inside last week and it wasn't scary at all.
    Okay, maybe for like 2mins but that was it. £8.10 down the drain

Have you ever been abroad before?

ReputationRep:
    You want more?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :spank:

I know that they bring it upon themselves but it's like an addiction. I guess I feel sorry for them because it's an addiction. Of course, some want to stop eating junk but it's pretty hard.
    :lol: You're a meanie...but me likey :yep:

Nope :grumble:
    I'm trying to avoid the thread about it as well as fb posts. I'm going to see it with some mates in the easter holidays :woo:

I'm a fan indeed. I watched Devil's Inside last week and it wasn't scary at all.
    Okay, maybe for like 2mins but that was it. £8.10 down the drain

Have you ever been abroad before?
    nooo stop .. :cry2: so mean i sid im sorry what more do you want lool

yehh aww i guess youv got a point haha

same easter holidays trailer looks really goood lol

YAY SNAP ... oo i havnt seen it yet most people are saying its not scary so i might just not watch it .. lool wow over here its £7 .. jeez so expensive, we are just students how are we meant to afford such things ..

yes i have many times :P wbu ?

have you been paint balling ?

ReputationRep:
    nooo stop .. :cry2: so mean i sid im sorry what more do you want lool

yehh aww i guess youv got a point haha

same easter holidays trailer looks really goood lol

YAY SNAP ... oo i havnt seen it yet most people are saying its not scary so i might just not watch it .. lool wow over here its £7 .. jeez so expensive, we are just students how are we meant to afford such things ..

yes i have many times :P wbu ?

have you been paint balling ?
    This is my last reply for today. I'm out with the family to visit my aunt and we ALWAYS stay for at least 4 hours :sigh: At least i can catch up with my cousins :woo:

:puppyeyes: I'm sawwwy. I didn't mean to hurt you :sad:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    JOKE

trailer is awesome

ahhhh your lucky! I'm in London so prices are high as usual. My ticket was a STUDENT as well :lol:
    Where abouts are you on the map? :giggle:

I've been 4 times. Might go again this year but not too sure. Where you've been out of interest? :beard:

I went paintballing once and although it was fun and great with the majority of the school year going...it HURTS. Having said that, I went in year 8 so perhaps I'm a man now :smug:

Do you still go on bouncy castles?

Cya for now :wavey: SS

ReputationRep:
    1 more to go

ReputationRep:
    5000TH POST

:party:

:king1: My award please.... :smug:

ReputationRep:
    This is my last reply for today. I'm out with the family to visit my aunt and we ALWAYS stay for at least 4 hours :sigh: At least i can catch up with my cousins :woo:

:puppyeyes: I'm sawwwy. I didn't mean to hurt you :sad:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    JOKE

trailer is awesome

ahhhh your lucky! I'm in London so prices are high as usual. My ticket was a STUDENT as well :lol:
    Where abouts are you on the map? :giggle:

I've been 4 times. Might go again this year but not too sure. Where you've been out of interest? :beard:

I went paintballing once and although it was fun and great with the majority of the school year going...it HURTS. Having said that, I went in year 8 so perhaps I'm a man now :smug:

Do you still go on bouncy castles?

Cya for now :wavey: SS
    aww well i hope you have a nice time i should go outside my families chilling out so should join them aha nothing better than catchng up with cousins lool

thats it :cry2: i dont talk to mean people :cry2:

O.o yeh hahaha urm like just out of london,, in buckinghamshire :cool:

oo where you go ? well, germany, belguim, pakistan, tunisia, Dubai, Saudi arabia, france, italy and going italy again in april urmm... i think thats it lol

loool aww niceee .. pfft i bet yur a kid at heart

YES i do

byeeee xx for now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.